test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you excited Picard will be returning to CBS All Access Special?

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
Though I'm not quite sure Captain Picard will be returning to Discovery somehow - cause it's supposed to take place many year's after what we saw in TNG. From the little that is written, apparently he'll be able to explore new dimensions to his character, possibly later in his career, or after his left Starfleet, and then took on more an Ambassador role? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not entirely sure how that is going to be fit in, unless there is some temporal anomaly, or something entirely different. Or it's possibly a whole different series entirely? Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

http://time.com/5358198/patrick-stewart-star-treks-jean-luc-picard/
0zxlclk.png

Are you excited Picard will be returning to CBS All Access Special? 10 votes

Yes! Regardless what series / show it's in, it's great to have Captain Picard back.
30%
strathkinazrael605jazonshay1983 3 votes
Yes! I'm hopeful this will be an entirely new CBS All Access series seperate from Discovery.
10%
rikerroddennbary 1 vote
Ehh... Think I'll wait and see - but hopefully optimistic!
60%
where2r1jcsteelestarswordcdalolornarcher01#0741aeie 6 votes
No... Picard was a good Captain - I just have another personal Favorite!
0%

Comments

• Options
    mikejf1220#5024 mikejf1220 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. You see, this forum is for game discussion, not general Trek discussion unless it is specifically related to STO. So if you wanted to discuss how this new show relates to this game that's fine...except there is already a thread for that on the first page with a clearly visible title.

On the other hand, if didn't want to discuss how this show relates to this game and just wanted to discuss the show in general...then you should have posted on Ten Forward. But the problem is..there are already threads for that over there too. So either way, you should have posted in one of those existing threads.

My question is...did you really not know the things I just said, or just want to create your own thread?
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    Already a thread discussion on this topic. Not merged due to polling data. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.