test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning player looking for a new home

ksetuniksetuni Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hey everyone,

I'm an older returning player that has been here since beta. I took an extended break due to RL

Ive currently got a Rom Fed 65 toon that is my main. I'm also considering starting a romulan KDF toon shortly.

I'm looking for an active social group that doesnt mind questions with all the changes as I get back up to speed. Voice comms is preferred.

Comments

• Options
    ksetuniksetuni Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I play every day, often through the night EST in the US. I'm active in fleet chat and other comms when in game as I like the social aspect
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I will go ahead and suggest you consider Omega Combat Division, AKA O.C.D.

We're a pretty good sized fleet with many active members. We have a varied mix of players from some of the games top performers, to casual players, to new players trying to learn. We do regular Ground and Space runs as a fleet and our Fleet Chat is pretty active. We don't use Team Speak or Discord, but I believe that some of our members regularly use the DPS League voice server so that option does exist.

If you're interested, you can message me in game @seaofsorrows or @peterconnorfirst for an invite. I can add you to the fleet, Connor can then give you access to our chat channel. We're happy to help new or returning players get up to speed. We have Fed and KDF fleets and easy access to fleet items.

Our focus is having fun and enjoying the game any way you wish to play it. There are no requirements other then be nice to fleet members in chat and generally try to avoid doing anything to make us look bad, but that is never a problem. We're very open to all types of players and everyone is happy to help fleet mates anyway they can.

Let one of us know if you're interested, or PM me or Connor your at handle that you use in game and we can send you in invite. Rither it's us or another fleet, I hope you find one that fits your needs. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    ksetuni wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm an older returning player that has been here since beta. I took an extended break due to RL

Ive currently got a Rom Fed 65 toon that is my main. I'm also considering starting a romulan KDF toon shortly.

I'm looking for an active social group that doesnt mind questions with all the changes as I get back up to speed. Voice comms is preferred.

Hi @ksetuni,

I would like to offer you a position in the Priority One Armada. We are a well established community with members from all over the world so there is nearly always someone online. :smile: We get new members all the time in a similar situation as yours who have taken a break from the game for various reasons and want to get back into an active community. If your interested you can visit our website at www.priorityonearmada.com and submit an application to join. If you have any questions you would like me to answer first please let me know and I will do my best to answer them for you! :smile:

Since you are a returning player, I would like to recommend my "Lets Play Series" as a resource for you to watch. The series covers the entire game, all story missions, systems etc. It is carried out on a Free to Play account to show how you can play without spending a dime on the game. I am also currently releasing a "Systems Series" which is a little bit more specific and focusing on just the various systems in Star Trek Online. Essentially it is a "Quick Start Guide" to STO so you may also find that useful.

Anyway, I have left links to everything that I mentioned below should you be interested and I hope to hear back from you in the future. :smile:

Priority One Armada Website: Click Here

WintersGaming YouTube Channel: Click Here

Winters Lets Play Series: Click Here

Winters System Series: Click Here

P.S. We also have a TeamSpeak Voice server which is available to all members.

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast