test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Costume vanished after opening the box

Hello,

I have submitted 2 GM requests on this - once last weekend when the issue first occurred and once 2 days ago - with no response to either. So I'm hoping this will raise enough internal awareness to receive some attention.

I took advantage of last weekend's 20% off sale in the Lobi Store and purchased a Herald Thrall Outfit (160 lobi) for my wife, as well as a Sphere Builder Outfit (160 lobi) for one of my alts. After opening the Sphere Builder costume box in my inventory everything disappeared, and the costume never materialized in-game. The Sphere Builder Outfit does not appear anywhere in the Tailor shop, including the Uniform pull-down menu that also lists Club Wear, Formal Wear and Off-Duty costumes.

My wife (character name Syrianna) had a similar problem finding her Herald Thrall Outfit. She submitted a ticket and received a response within 48 hours that her costume was now available in the Tailor's Uniform pull-down menu. As mentioned I also followed those instructions but my Sphere Builder Outfit was still nowhere to be found.

Help!!!

Thank you in advance.

Comments