test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maybe its time to single the KDF as different from the Fed?

2»

Comments

• gaalomgaalom Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    I do not think I follow your point here. At any rate what was is done. I may dislike the fed player base, that I described, but I does not interfere with me enjoying the game. I do believe this thread has run its course.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I am sure I am missing some point, too. But I am not going to worry about it...since it is what it is.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Why would the Cardassians want to join the KDF anyways? They stole and slaughtered their colonies in the thousands/millions. Took bone necks as trophies and drank blood wine over the charred corpses of Cardassian civilians and singing songs of glory around their smouldering cities. Joining the feds is meh, but cardie-kdf..... doesn't really work unless you're a amoral self absorbed genocide lunatic like Dukat.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    gaalom wrote: »
    Allowing Caradassins to join the KDF, seems like a good opportunity to write a small episode, where the High Council rejects the Cardassians. Thoughts?

Off topic I like what they are doing for rewards as you level, that has been a long time coming.
    Personally I never liked the Cardassians, but I there is a fan base for them.

Why would they reject the Cardashians?
    They went toe-to-toe with everyone and know a thing or two about empire building.
    They have prime real estate with the wormhole at their doorstep.

I'm no fan of the Cardashians but if they are suddenly, somehow part of the Empire...why not?
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    rezking wrote: »
    Allowing Caradassins to join the KDF, seems like a good opportunity to write a small episode, where the High Council rejects the Cardassians. Thoughts?

Off topic I like what they are doing for rewards as you level, that has been a long time coming.

They went toe-to-toe with everyone and know a thing or two about empire building.

I'm no fan of the Cardashians but if they are suddenly, somehow part of the Empire...why not?

Maybe because the Klingons are partly responsible for their destruction during the Dominion War?​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User

Maybe because the Klingons are partly responsible for their destruction during the Dominion War?​​

who better to protect you then the people who could crush you at the height of your power?

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    patrickngo wrote: »

do you really need an answer to that? we've already got Orions to fill the 'shallow walking rack of clothes and indecency', we don't need Cim Cardashian and her sisters.

Oh....Someone's already made that line of characters in the game. :lol:
  • icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    redvenge wrote: »
    So, you want to make a KDF only mission that amounts to a big middle finger to the 30 or so KDF players that actually wanted to make a Cardassian character.

I'm gonna vote "no".

Restricting the KDF is a bad idea. I would rather Cryptic spent more time fleshing out this oddly multi-cultural KDF. It won't make the "Klingon purists" happy, but we live in a post-Klingon supremacy galaxy. Non-progressive Klingons like J'mpok need to go. Equal representation on the High Council for Gorn and Orions! Letheans and Nausicaans don't need representation because no one cares about them. Ferasans can suck it too.

let them join the federation if they want representation. this is the Klingon Empire not the multi cultural federation BS .
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG