test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    "I'd like to come along too" Nick spoke up. "I believe I can be of some assistance, and personally I would like to make sure Captain Jade here isn't at a disadvantage because of her injury." Nick stated, subconsciously showing concern for Krystal in his tone of voice.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal was still trying to process the barrage of information before raising a hand to cut them off.
    "So let me get this straight... that thing that we were chasing down, that tried to nuke ESD after I got attacked... has been gunning for me this entire time?" she asked. "What the hell can I do? Why is it so afraid of me of all people?"
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Uh.... Nuke ESD?" Nick asked.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Yeah, I thought it was just trying to shoot you, not nuke all of ESD..." replied Captain Nat, "both it and the Guardian of Forever seem to agree that the so-called destroyer of the destroyer is the only one that can take the being out... evidence suggests that somebody is apparently you."
    Captain Nat shrugged. "I have no idea why, but we'd better hurry."
    The turbolift doors opened, and Sek emerged; Toros and his 2 guards were already in view. Sek immediately gunned down one of the guards with his CRM 200, with his shields absorbing the returned fire from the other guard as Sek incapacitated them.

"Well, General," said Sek, aiming his weapon at Toros, "looks like you're done. Your little crusade is over. Stand down."

"It was never a little crusade," replied Toros, quite calmly, "I was born and raised in the temporal war. I will not give it up so quickly."

"Born and raised?" inquired Sek, "I never knew the temporal cold war had been going for that long."

"It's been going for generations," said Toros, "entire generations of my people have been born, fought, and died since the war began. It will never be over until your Federation stands down and sees reason!"

"Reason?" replied Sek, "stopping you from messing around with the timeline and causing previously untold chaos isn't reason?"

"How can you call it chaos when you've never seen it?" asked Toros, "if you truly believed in your temporal prime directive like you say you do, you would not have allowed the Tholians to destroy our sun using technology stolen from the future! Do you know why the Federation allowed it?" asked Toros, "the being has shown me why. If it weren't for your war with us, the temporal war would be half the war it is now! The Galactic Union would not have given it the same support they did now, and your Starfleet would not have the resources to secure undisputed control of the timeline. Without control of the timeline, the Federation fails, and there is never a Galactic Union."
    Toros paused briefly, taking a few steps forward. "A future your Federation's leaders could not possibly accept. So they let us take the blunt of the damage so they could have the future that they wanted. One where they rule the galaxy, without question."

Toros pulled out his sidearm, tossing it aside. "If you truly believe our right to freedom of living on our own homeworld and not having it wiped out by temporal criminals is wrong, you'd better be willing to kill me for it, because if you don't... I will not stop fighting."

Sek went ahead and fired a cryo beam at Toros, as it promptly fired right through him, with no effect.

Toros blinked. Repeatedly. He tilted his head slightly, inquisitively, "you actually took a shot at me. I thought Starfleet was above that."

"I'd be stupid to not take the opportunity, especially since it's set to stun anyway," replied Sek, dropping the CRM 200 and pulling out his stun baton, activating it's shock field, "it's not my job to make decisions regarding your fate. That would fall to the courts... now you can either come with me peacefully, or I'll take you by force."

Toros pulled out his plasma blade, activating it and swinging it around menacingly, "fine then, you cold-hearted Starfleet dog. Give me your best try."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    "I was speaking figuratively," Krystal deadpanned before motioning for Nat to lead on. "I turn around, get shanked in the arm, then next thing I know I've got a front row seat to a point blank energy attack of some kind."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Getting stabbed is never fun. Trust me on that one, i speak from personal experience" Nick stated, looking at Krystal.
    "So do I," Krystal replied, gesturing to her injured arm.
    "Obviously, I saw that when i helped you up." Nick shot back. "I was just trying to relate a bit." He smiles to himself. "Just following some advice from.... myself I guess?" he shrugged to himself. "So as i stated, I think I'm going to be tagging along on this."
    "Yeah, sure," replied Captain Nat, snapping his fingers.
    N.V. Vengeance
    Captain Nat, Regent Nat, Changeling Sarah, Krystal, and Nick all found themselves in a corridor aboard the Na'kuhl vessel.

"This way," said Captain Nat, heading in a specific direction and motioning the others to follow.
    Sek and Toros began walking towards each other, and once it range, Sek moved to swing his baton at the Na'kuhl General. Toros brought up his plasma blade, blocking Sek's strike; Sek pulled his baton back and swung in from another direction, and Toros blocked that strike just the same.

Sek pulled back, watching Toros for a moment, then charged, unleashing a series of more rapid strikes as Toros blocked them one after another. Sek eventually went for a last strike, keeping his weapon locked onto Toros' blade and attempting using his superior Breen strength to force the weapons' more dangerous ends closer to his opponent.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Nick stopped and looked around, confused. "Um.... what just happened? How did we get here so fast?" He asked before turning back and following
    Krystal just rolled her eyes.
    "Long story," she replied as she followed, almost as if she had seen this before.
    Nick walks side by side next to krystal, asking "So what can we Expect from this fight?" as he pulled out a late 23rd century Type-2 phaser pistol concealed inside his jacket. strangely he does have an empty holster on his belt where the pistol could have gone.
    "Unless that pistol has a chroniton setting, you'd might as well put it away," said Captain Nat, "ordinary weapons are useless against the being. Even my own powers can't take it out. Given how my attempts to even use chronitons against it earlier didn't seem to work, even that option might not be an option anymore..."

"It's getting stronger, then?" asked Regent Nat, "we'd better be right about Krystal being our last chance, or we're probably done for."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"And what am I supposed to do against it?" Krystal asked. "I know I got... something. But I was never really successful at using it."
    "Chronoton setting?" Nick asked as he put the pistol in its holster. "and hold on... what do you mean you got.... something?" Nick asked as he looked at Krystal. "What did i stumble onto?.... Why did I have to listen to myself?"
    "We're in the middle of a temporal war with us, other Starfleet forces, Krenim Coalition forces, Terrans, another universe's Terrans, the first mirror universe's Terran rebels, and a bunch of random other guys on one side," replied Captain Nat, "with the Na'kuhl on the other side. The being has been working with them for some reason, and has given us a fair share of trouble. It's also proven weak to chronitons, but I'm starting to think it may have even developed a defense against those."

"I'm the leader of the so-called rebels, by the way," said Regent Nat, "although we call ourselves the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. Don't ask why a bunch of Terrans are in charge now."

"Weren't you allied with Iconians, too?" inquired Captain Nat.

"...not anymore," answered the Regent, "not important. Also, Krystal, I have literally no idea how you're supposed to stop it. Just that you're apparently the only one that can."

They took notice of a heavy assault cannon sitting around on the floor, which Regent Nat picked up. "Nice gun... where'd it come from? Doesn't look like Na'kuhl technology at all."

"Oh, I made that one, using my powers," replied Captain Nat, "this must be where I fought the being ever so briefly earlier... the turbolift should be that way," he finished, motioning to a nearby door.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... at least someone's got a gun," Krystal said, rolling her eyes.
    "It wouldn't even scratch the being," said Captain Nat, getting into the turbolift, waiting for the others, then instructing it to go down.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited August 2018
    "I don't think I introduced myself yet... Well I did to Captain Jade and the changeling that was apparently with her.... but not you two fine gentlemen." Nick said as he stepped into the turbolift with the group. "Before we go into some sort of fight, let's get names out of the way. I'm Captain Nick O'Connor, U.S.S. West Point" He said, looking at the two Nats waiting for an answer.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    28th century - N.V. Red Sand

Elric entered the Bridge to find all of the Na'kuhl crew unconscious and lying all over the floor. There, the android spider Zeta and Claire were operating the ship controls. The Tadaari-class Red Sand was at high warp.

"What is going on? I thought we were going to fight Toros? I feel like I'm missing out on all the action," Elric said. "And I'm having deja-vu."

Claire turned to him. "I don't know. Zeta transported us to one of the escaping vessels and took over. I knocked out this crew, and now we're heading out into open space."

"Zeta, what are you doing?" Elric asked, walking over to the helm where the spider had several interlink web cables locked in.

There was no response.

"Perhaps you're malfunctioning," wondered the Captain. He attempted to access a panel on Zeta, but a mild electric shock repelled his human touch. "Any chance we can over-ride?" he turned to the other android.

She shook her head. "I tried, with no luck. He seems hell-bent on going somewhere."

"Where are you taking us?" Elric asked in sotto voce, hoping he'd find out soon enough.
    Krystal just looked at her hand, wondering exactly what she could do.
    "Captain Nat, U.S.S.... uh, whatever ship I happen to be on at the time, at the moment," replied Captain Nat. "I, Admiral Nat, Captain Dennison, 11 of 14... we're getting shuffled between ships a lot these days."

"Regent Nat, leader of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance and captain of the I.S.S. Chronostorm," said Regent Nat, chuckling, "I'm the mirror universe "counterpart" they always tell you to worry about. Well not his mirror universe counterpart..." he went on, motioning to Captain Nat, "I'm Admiral Nat's mirror counterpart."

The turbolift doors opened, and the group was treated to a view of Sek and Toros' ongoing battle.

"Hmm, no being to be found," remarked the Regent, "that's gotta be a bad sign. Might as well help your Breen friend here."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nick drew his Phaser pistol and stated "Well can I finally use this or do I need Chronoton weapons for him too?"
    "Go ahead!" shouted Sek, still holding Toros at bay.

"Just make sure you hit the right guy," remarked the Regent, laughing, "don't forget to use the stun setting."

Captain Nat sighed, looking around for the being.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nick quickly fired once hearing 'Go ahead.' The stun beam hitting Toros's center of mass.
    Krystal brings a hand up to her injured arm and hangs back a bit.
    Toros' personal shield flared up, deflecting the phaser blast. Regent Nat fired his heavy assault cannon at the Na'kuhl, draining the remainder of his shield power quite immediately. An unbreakable red shield barrier appeared around him, repelling Sek.

"Ha, nice try," said Toros, moving to retrieve his sidearm.

"For Na'kuhl, for destiny!" shouted an unshielded Toros, now apparently being the group, as he aimed his plasma assault weapon at Krystal and prepared to fire.

"Temporal double!" exclaimed Changeling Sarah, moving to take a Herald Antiproton projector from an Iconian Gateway.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nick stepped in front of Krystal, using himself as a human shield. Switching the setting on his pistol and bringing it up to aim, he fired at the temporal double three times firing phaser bolts instead of beams.
    The temporal double dispersed, and Toros' unbreakable shield did the same. By now, he'd acquired his sidearm, aiming it at Krystal.

"All of you, stand down," Toros demanded, "or I'll shoot to kill, regardless of how many people get in the way."

"Oh, shut it," said Sek, hitting Toros with his stun baton and knocking him out.

The turbolift doors opened again behind them, and Captain Nat turned to look and see who emerged; the being, having just emerged, immediately fired an energy beam at Krystal before anyone could react.
    Unknown Planet
    The being had disappeared. The Na'kuhl ship they were inside disappeared. Sek, Toros; both gone. Captain Nat, Krystal, Nick, Regent Nat, and Changeling Sarah all found themselves on an unknown planet. Ruins surrounded them, evidently having been there for centuries.

"Hmm, this planet doesn't look so unfamiliar..." remarked the Regent, turning to Captain Nat and shrugging. "I seem to remember having been brought here, like, half an hour ago."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I know this place" Nick stated as he looked around, shaking his head before deciding to check on Krystal. "Are you okay, Captain Jade?" he asked Krystal as he checked on her, his subconscious worry for her evidently showing.