test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nimbus 3 Creatures of the Desert and Processing Deuterium

spidey51363spidey51363 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
First off, where are these "BEACONS" that are supposed to be activated for "Creatures of the Desert" and can someone post a pic of it. Secondly, my supply of Deuterium is increasing and I don't know how to process or use it. Please help.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Use the door in the back of the bar. They're little tower things.

Do you mean Dilithium? You can refine up to 8,000 per day by pressing the REFINE button on the asset tab on PC, I have no idea for console.
  • Options
    spidey51363spidey51363 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    no it is Deuterium. You defend Ferengi in the Borath Sector and it is the system closest to Deep Space. You face 6 or 7 ships and he rewards you with Deuterium Surplus until you are Lvl 50 and then it is Dilithium Ore.
  • Options
    altran3301altran3301 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Alhena rewards 4 deuterium surplus ship devices (consumable) once per day. Reaching level 50 does not change this.
    You do not process deuterium, you use it.

The beacons you seek are behind Paradise City.
    tnl3Zwx.png
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Yeah. The beacons are behind the bar. Just choose one to activate it and destroy the waves of creatures until time runs out. You receive dil by how many creatures you kill. You have to kill 40 or more to get the most dil. I think.

Deuterium is something to boost your damage resistance.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.