test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    (I read fast. I also keep my own index about things that have happened since I joined. events here and there)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (i'll say...it took me a day to get through it all again - of course, i was doing other things as well)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (I'm back, but apparently the Edit Monster is holding Rose hostage.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Welcome back rattler!)
    Briana: Its fine... *Sighs* Don't worry about it.... *Looks at her food as jorin leaves* Damn it... I forgot the caramelized apple topping... be right back... *Quickly gets up and heads to the Replicator, soon coming back with a bowl of apple topping for her waffles, just dumping the entire bowl onto her plate of waffles.* So... *Looks at Krystal* After bringing all that up to jorin.... I just wanna say thank you, mom... for everything you've done....

(So there's that whenever you wanna get to it)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: *smiles and nods*

(Rose is REALLY being held captive by the Edit Monster. Apparently she can only PM now. No responding, no starting threads... its all "must be approved", aka Edit Monster ate her.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (maybe it's a TRIBBLE up cookie; try purging all the ones related to vanilla and/or arcgames and logging back into the site, because the edit monster doesn't usually strike THAT badly)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *Gives Krystal a quick hug before going back to eating happily*
  • Options
    (Rose says "no joy" on the cookies... and NONE of her accounts can post. So yea... Edit Monster did hit that badly. We're talking MEGA crit damage. BTW Shadow... I have Rose on Steam.)
  • Options
    (oh well; maybe a restart will fix it...anyway, what'd you think about our jaunt through hell? and you were right about the exeter losing a nacelle, rattler)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Briana: *quickly finishes up her plate of waffles, picking up after herself. she fills her mug of tea as she looks around the mess hall for Romani*

(Also, jaunt through hell looked... fuuun...)
  • Options
    (trying to replicate starcraft's fast-paced, godlike-reflex-requiring, heart-attack-inducing gameplay in text form was NOT fun, i'll tell you that)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I remebered that at least. I can remember some things pretty well. Like I can remember something from a failed pilot for a show, but not the frickin' title of it! One thing about said show was apparently limited number of lasers? Also the name of the corvette they were on was Surprise, and FTL was Fold Space.)
  • Options
    Briana: *Spots Romani and walks over to her* Hey, Romani. *Smiles sipping her tea*
  • Options
    Romani: *eating scrambled eggs* Hi.
  • Options
    Briana: Any ideas for the EV suit while you've been sitting over here? *Sits down at Romani's table and sips her tea*
  • Options
    Romani: Not yet. Its not like you can just sew it together. I might have to find some way to use an industrial replicator after making a design.
  • Options
    Briana: Any idea how long it's gonna take to come up with a design? and are you going to need measurements?
  • Options
    (there's no industrial replicator on the ship)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Romani: I honestly don't know.
  • Options
    Briana: We can just jury rig existing suits, can't we? seems much easier.
  • Options
    (this is relevant:
    There's a force verify that can be done by Ambassador Kael which should help with many instances of the edit monster or posts vanishing. Not always guaranteed but it's worked for a few.

if rose is still having trouble posting, try contacting kael and asking him to do that verify thing, whatever it is, to see if it helps)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (starsword already kicked it up to Kael.)
  • Options
    Briana: Seriously, i think we can jury rig a suit within 20 or 30 minutes..... maybe longer though...
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jorin: *enters the mess hall heading to the mess hall and replicating a tray of food. He sits at the table the others are sitting at.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Romani: Well... the helmets should be compatable... and it won't be comfortable but you could always stuff that tail down a leg if necessary
    (Posting for Rose via Steam)
    Rose: So Mom is busy, and I am not around?

Nyssa: Sometimes, you are Commander Air Group for Mom's Air Wing, of course its space, not air, but whatever
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Briana: That works.... you know I can work while uncomfortable.... Don't get me started on the jungle ops training I went through while in that Military academy i went to before starfleet academy.... *Smirks* Wait, you know exactly what I'm talking about....
  • Options
    Romani: Yea. I do.
  • Options
    Briana: So yeah *Quickly changes the subject before she can start thinking more about the aforementioned military academy* anyways.... Once you finish with your breakfast we can go down and do that.
  • Options
    *having finished devouring 10 industrial-size burritos, alex cleans up and silently wanders over to onyx and raneson, placing a paw on the latter's shoulder* so what are you two up to?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with werefox*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo