test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Server

Is down

Comments

• duke93535duke93535 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Just went down , was right in the middle of a game when the server timed out.
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Is down

Will say confirm as well, was at exchange, then all life as I knew it vanished....forced to sit here now....
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• gmfnomadgmfnomad Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Yes the server is down I too cannot get into game I was playing some Dabo and boom I am out and cannot log back in get stuck at loading screen please for the love of God Cryptic fix it.
  • aagreen121#7433 aagreen121 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ps4 down as well
  • hn45hn45 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Looks like all Arc Games servers are down.
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Meanwhile....at Cryptic Studios....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_rWja1Xiu8
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Yup, been unable to log back in for about 30 min.
    1xe027q.png
  • nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    giphy.gif
    bunansa wrote: »

• scott402#3128 scott402 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    bunansa wrote: »

LOL :D:D:D:D
  • barka2barka2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hmmm would have thought that STO twitter would have had something up by now... Welp, guess I'll watch Insurrection and get back to my grind in the morning :/ Sure was wanting to get to my new Sci "Mess With You and Royally Play You Over Experimental Build" B)
  • comite1comite1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    what happened to the game?
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    I have to wait minutes at a time to change characters. This is unplayable. Hours of waiting at this rate to get through all my toons. Now got a time-out too. Used to work fine after that major patch Thursday. What happened?
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Yup, when I once managed to get in, I couldn't even interact with anything, couldn't change maps.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Is it just me, or are few people who 'manage' this game ticked off about not getting paid?
  • raiken1990#2812 raiken1990 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just tried to login a few minutes ago, and it shows "up" but good luck getting in. You either time out, or get in with no way of doing anything.

Have we heard any updates from ARC?
  • cerberus#4827 cerberus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    having the same issues here except i managed whole 5/10 mins of game play and even with that i noticed my ship was rubber banding slightly and now cannot get passed select character without timing out....sort of annoying and one of the reasons i usually don't play MP games(but i lost a bet with a friend)since any issues are out of my control.....
  • raiken1990#2812 raiken1990 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    They posted on social media that some rogue, section 31 agent, sabotaged the servers...they said they brought it back up....probably wasn't fast enough, and Garak got bored and started tinkering.
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    unplayable on PC
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Still impossible to do anything in game, heavy lag, UI not responding, rubberbanding.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • kodoskangkodoskang Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Still not working. Disconnect on map change upon entering the Badlands ... which was the first action right after logging into the account and the first character...
  • cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    For pc & EU players, this works for me : For EU players:
    Launcher -> Options (upper right) -> Set "Gameplay proxy" to "US" -> save , works for me