test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation penetration?

2»

Comments

• mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    I'm already stocking up on marks to get existing reps to T6. By the time this comes out I'll have enough from red alerts and swarm runs I won't have to run anything other than the projects.

12 reps. If I had to guess I'd say they're likely to require 100k more rep XP, so another 20 projects for 30 marks each, 600 marks per rep, so 7200 marks, roughly 100 Red Alerts per character... times 22 characters for me, 22 characters for my wife, and 8 characters for my son. 5200 Red Alerts for our house. 2600 Red Alerts if they only make it 50k more.

Nope.
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I used to do rep on all characters, but now I only do it on my main. Which is basically my answer for everything in this game now.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    nikephorus wrote: »
    I used to do rep on all characters, but now I only do it on my main. Which is basically my answer for everything in this game now.

^- This one gets it.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Meh, filling reps is hardly even gameplay. Free choice marks rain from the sky and putting them in the XP project is worth more dil than direct converting them. :|

I filled most of my jemmy's reps with just the account unlocks from the previous Recruit events. And the gamma rep from the new one.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    We don't even know what going to T6 may be. It could be just a strawman like going from 60 to 65 was (basically as easy as one full run of Admiralty). We should wait and see. A disaster would be like the difference in a Starbase Holding T4 (100k) to T5 (250k)

That probably should have been strawpeople. But I must rush off to go watch the original Frank Sinatra version of the Peoplechurian Candidate. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    daily mark pick up on all REPs and daily projects on all. but I don't get sets or items. unless I intend to use them. as I like to keep EVERYTHING and just don't have the room even with all bank and equipment slots maxed out.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Stuff mentioned in latest P1 podcast sounds not bad at all.

We will get a lineup option for a random queue with enhanced rewards. Multiple choice marks there would really be nice.

It was also mentioned that they begin to see players as accounts and not toons and have probably something in store on that front as well for the new tier 6 reputation road.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    I'm curious as to how that notion of a "random queue" is supposed to work. Since they STILL haven't given us the ability to configure space/ground specializations, and having the wrong one selected leaves you incapable of doing the other, are we going to get to choose whether to do random space vs. random ground, or will it be completely ballsrandom so half the time you just have to just quit because you can't do anything? How does this affect the difficulty settings? Will we just end up constantly bombarded with worthless Easymode garbage? Will newbies be thrown into things they're not ready to handle?

Is Random Mode its own separate queue, or do we just attached to whatever is partially open, in which case, how does it differ from the current "Queue All" button?

Yea those are all very legitimate questions which are on my mind as well. Sadly nothing specific has been given in that podcast. They just say that they are in the phase of considering different things but at least admitted that the queues as they are now have problems which need to be tended to.

The way things looked the past few months I’m just glad they moved the topic on top of the priority list for the next release.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
This discussion has been closed.