test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Odo's Flagship Admiralty System Ship Card Change? - Unsure where this topic belongs

Odo's Flagship Admiralty System Ship Card Change (not a bug)
Noticed that change a few days ago and having no proof. (original card stats were something like: 35 35 75, and 35 more to Eng when alone, but each of those stats could vary in 5 each since I don't exactly remember.)

Unsure if it happened in last maintenance or at the end of the event. I don't remember seeing that on the notes though maybe I missed.
Is that intended or did it happen accidentally due to some restored of an earlier planned version?

Also noticed more crashes and "slowness" - even significantly more than the time right before the end of the recruitment event (it now VERY frequently shuts down my computer after it slows down and "stuters", especially on talking - text dialog/cutscenes or possibly graphic/sound intensive situations, or after game is on for a while game gets slowed and may crash, or again on idle status or welcome screen/char replacement or log etc) since last maintenance or possibly end of recruit event (likely last maintenance but unsure)
But that could be a result of my dying comp "getting worse", off course.

This is not a bug report for many reasons (card change is not a bug at all, no good details (let alone proof) and the crashing issue is not properly reported and unsure it's not even solely my comp's issue), hence I put it in feedback section, though didn't find a good category to post in. My Jemm'Hadar char which I work a lot on, and initially noticed the admiralty system issue on, is a fed so maybe it belongs here. But the crashes are not Fed exclusive.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    It definitely changed.
    From a reddit thread june 29 2018
    xdy4tmmskv611.png

Current version:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Odo's_Flagship

I guess it's a stealth "fix" since the old card made zero sense to begin with. Pic is a T5 dreadnought carrier (tac ship), stats are from a sci ship and odo's ship is a Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser. The "new" card is a slightly better version of the player ship variant.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    [Mod Hat] Moved to appropriate forum. [/Mod Hat]
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/