test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this normal for a Jem'Hadar?

anystassiaanystassia Member Posts: 10 Arc User
I Purchased the "Herald Tactical Combat Armor MK XII" Body suit from the Lobi store. It added the costume for me at the tailor. I can customize my Jem'Hadar's body but I cant give him the helmet. I figured...ok maybe thats normal. But when I go to modify my Bridge officers to match me, I can put the Herald Helmet on them. I just cant put it on myself. Is this normal?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Sadly I think it is normal, the Jem toons seem to be highly limited to what they can wear. For the time being I stopped all efforts to unlock any sort of costumes for my Jem.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • anystassiaanystassia Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Sadly, this makes no sense because we know it obviously works on the Jem model. It works fine on Jem Bridge officer..just not the players character.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    They probably broke it when they removed the non-Dominion uniforms from all Jem'Hadar and when they removed the Dominion uniform and ketracel white tubes from non-Dominion Jem'Hadar.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    It makes about as much sense (in other words, none...) as the Tzenkethi armor costume being fully available to your Captain but only partially to your BOFFs.

Unfortunately, this is not the sort of thing Cryptic usually fixes.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    That's odd. O_o I was trying stuff from the Lobi store on a toon's Jem'Hadar boffs, and one was able to use the Herald helmet, as well as the armour? No joy on Hirogen armour, though.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Bug report it. There can't be any clipping issues here since the head is removed (rather than overlaid) with this helmet option. Jem'Hadar have had issues with costume permissions and this is almost certainly a piece with that.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • landoroklandorok Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have the same issue with hirogen battle armor, the armor on the chest and head is not shown, no matter what do you do... And GM doesn't respond my tickets. 200 lobi crystals thrown in the garbage.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    landorok wrote: »
    I have the same issue with hirogen battle armor, the armor on the chest and head is not shown, no matter what do you do... And GM doesn't respond my tickets. 200 lobi crystals thrown in the garbage.
    Did you build a tailor costume for it? Like this:
    7_of_13gallery_by_marhawkman-dch09ta.png
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.