test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Renegade's Regret (Still) Unplayable

mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The CTD bug is gone, but now, in addition to missing walls and textures in the security office, once again the mission stalls when you are asked to speak to Captain Parr. I can't speak to her, which is the same bug we saw previously. What's more, the Gamma Quadrant episode added is unplayable until Renegade's Regret is complete, so none of us can test the new episode.

Update: as of today's patch (5/30), the episode is still unplayable. We're getting closer and closer to the release, and non-Jem'Hadar characters still can't play through any of the new episodes.
e0M7OhA.png
Post edited by mike03uc on

Comments

• Options
    Another new patch, and I'm still having this problem. It's preventing me from playing any of the new episodes. Is this just me? Is anyone else having this problem? I've noticed that Neth Parr doesn't have a name and isn't selectable; when I face her, she shows up as an objective, but once I've closed to interaction distance, the objective vanishes.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I too, am having the same issue. The mission is completely unplayable, and I cannot proceed past talking to Captain LaForge. Also, the roof of the Brig is missing, and I can see the upper level of the Promenade.
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • Options
    I too, am having the same issue. The mission is completely unplayable, and I cannot proceed past talking to Captain LaForge. Also, the roof of the Brig is missing, and I can see the upper level of the Promenade.

Have you been able to play through since the last patch? I still can't.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    crimsoncateyecrimsoncateye Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I have the same issue. I'm unable to speak to the captain after I talk to laforge. There's a shield over her cell and I can't do anything about it. This is post Victory Is Life release
  • Options
    I have the same issue. I'm unable to speak to the captain after I talk to laforge. There's a shield over her cell and I can't do anything about it. This is post Victory Is Life release

Kinda figured it wouldn't be fixed even after the release, but thank you for the confirmation. Honestly, I figured after they made the Gamma Quadrant episodes playable without Renegade's Regret that the bug had been back-burnered. I'll admit that, while I'd like to play the episode in the interest of completeness, the inability to play the Gamma Quadrant arc was the source of my frustration. This certainly still needs to be addressed, but for now we cool.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    richardcranium63richardcranium63 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    Still bugged, can't get past the mission objective of speaking to Neth Parr. Cryptic please fix this mission!
    RichardCranium63
    Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek Fleet: Section 31
    Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa Fleet: Section 31
    KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
    KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
  • Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Tried again on 7/28/18. The mission failed to complete again.