test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What if the U.S.S. Enterprise's saucer section was pulverized by an asteroid impact?

2»

Comments

• Options
    captainwellescaptainwelles Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    What would happen to the Enterprise after she returns to Earth Spacedock without a saucer section?
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    The Vampire Counts are here, @starswordc, we have a necro here
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
      NECROMANCY!
      @baddmoonrizin
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • Options
      markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      What would happen to the Enterprise after she returns to Earth Spacedock without a saucer section?
      Ent-D they could probably just bolt on a new one.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    • Options
      sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
      Warning; Necro Thread detected. @baddmoonrizin and @starswordc - can one of you please close this thread?
      | State of the Federation |
      The German Empire
      Founded 2413
      Leader: S. Raneson
      de_pr2.gif
    This discussion has been closed.