test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit - Three Admiralty's to 10/10

alonysalonys Member Posts: 65 Arc User
My Gamma Recruit has the 9th Admiralty mission slot, but the rest of my toons do not, still has the message that a Gamma Recruit needs to get three Admiralty's to 10. Is there something I need to do to unlock it? I've checked the Dil store Account Reclaim, and the Zen store Legacy unlocks, but I don't see anything about unlocking that slot.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    OOOoohhh Nooooo!! It's the only reason I started admiralty on my Gamma recruit!! ::::pout::::
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • phoenix240xphoenix240x Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Have you tried the temporal rep at your faction home base? The same place you can claim rewards from your Delta/Temporal/Gamma recruits. I think it's unlocked there.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    I've got the bonus - by completing Klingon, Ferengi and Federation to 10 (xp, not related to tour 10/10)
    I THEN used my transponder to claim the reward on the Jemm - don't remember if box opens automatically, but if not, OPEN IT
    go up (/ move area maybe) etc to update, like it is with traits.

THEN claim it on other chars (level twenty+ normally) and open if not opened auto
    go up (/move area maybe) etc to update, like it is with traits.

You should be fine.
    edited July 2018
    To the op, make sure you BEAMED UP to space/move zone with the Jemm etc just in case AFTER you claimed (on jemm's transponder) and opened the relevant box, if any,

and then go to the NPC (e.g. Phylip cray) with your other, level twenty+ non Jemm chars (or level 65+/twenty play hour in case it's a non recruit Jemm - no idea), claim, open a relevant box if any then go to space with the char.

Probably each Jemm recruit has to unlock it for self but UNSURE OF THAT (I have only one)

P.S.
    each char unlocks the rest of the slots by its own, which means for example for full 9 slots on each char you ALSO need to level 10 one faction on that tab (and other req for previous slots), beside the one unlocked by the Jemm.
    Have you tried the temporal rep at your faction home base? The same place you can claim rewards from your Delta/Temporal/Gamma recruits. I think it's unlocked there.
    Yes, that's right, it took me time to understand what you meant.
    There may be another issue though - needs to beam up (or maybe change area?) to update, like it is with traits.

• alonysalonys Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Yep, Agent Cray being the vendor is what I was looking for exactly. Thanks all!
    alonys wrote: »

OK....panic mode off. I will check in with Q'on on First City....if and when I ever get this done. I think I am still working on getting everything to Level 5.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • alonysalonys Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

OK....panic mode off. I will check in with Q'on on First City....if and when I ever get this done. I think I am still working on getting everything to Level 5.

Yep. Nothing to worry about. A few of my alts did have an issue with the slot not unlocking after visiting Crey, but logging out and back in resolved it every time.

A lot of T5 lockbox ships are relatively cheap on the exchange due to the Infinity lockbox. I picked up 7 ships for my Jem for ~36m EC, really helped with Admiralty cards.

A lot of T5 lockbox ships are relatively cheap on the exchange due to the Infinity lockbox. I picked up 7 ships for my Jem for ~36m EC, really helped with Admiralty cards.

Great idea to look on the Exchange for T-5 ships for Admiralty cards for new start ups. I doubt I will be utilizing it, though.

Developing my Jem'Hadar characters is not happening...beyond unlocking Gamma Recruit rewards. I have something like 5 or 6 "Mains" already....and they have enough invested into DOFFing and Admiralty to keep me busy day and night. LOL!