test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Turbulent Flow welcomes you!!

dorenobdorenob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Turbulent Flow is (arguably) the best fleet in the game!

The primary mission of Turbulent Flow is to help new players learn the game and assist veteran players continue to enjoy the game and expand their abilities!

We welcome ALL players and ages regardless of skill or ability. Come join us and ask questions! You'll learn how to play and maybe even teach us something!
We currently have members from around the world! (75% United States/Canada, 10% Great Britain, 5% Australia, 5% Germany, 5% other)

We have two federation sister fleets (Turbulent Mayhem, Archimedes Task Force) and a Klingon sister fleet (House of Turbulence) that we communication via a chat channel - Turbulent Chat.

Fleet stores are open for 24-48 hours upon completion of major fleet holding projects.

Fleet Ranks are 1. Cadet, 2. Corporal, 3. Sergeant, 4. Junior Officer, 5. Senior Officer, 6. First Officer. 7 Commandant
Promotions to Rank 3. Sergeant are at the descretion of any Junior Officer or above.
Promotion to rank 4. Junior Officer or above is by nomination at a fleet meeting and vote upon members present at fleet meeting.

If you leave the fleet and come back (we shall welcome you back with open arms!), you will begin at Rank 1. Cadet.

If you are interested in joining this wonderful fleet, or even giving us a test-run, please message me in game or on here...

SuzyQ@dorenob

Comments

• bloodviper4bloodviper4 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hey its raven @bloodviper4 , I'm sorry I havent been ingame i was in a medical induced coma for the past 10 months, I m not up to par yet