test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I'm having a really hard time earning Rule of Acquisition Number 48 where Leck kills the NPCs without taking any damage. I can sneak up behind the Defilers and do a one shot sniper shot to kill it, but when it comes to the Harbinger, even when hiding behind the barrier, I can't kill it fast enough before it transports away or transports in a troop of heralds or it just shoots me (through the barrier) with its death ray.

Does anyone have specific steps on how to kill the Harbinger without taking damage?

Edit: Finally got it to work by sniping as far away as possible and then run away, wait and do it again and again and again. It just took a lot of patience and luck.
    Post edited by fadmbambam on
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    darmokk wrote: »
    Normal and breakthrough accolade from the new 5 gamma research assignments

Envoy Of The Celestial Temple 25 pts for Success
    Nothing Left behind 25 pts for Breakthrough
    Post edited by aoav160 on
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    For those keeping track of their accolades - the bottom section "General" has been removed and all accolades contained in there (Undine/Badlands battlezones, Borg Disconnected and some more) has been moved elsewhere in the list.

Both my FED and KDF Jem'Hadar is missing accolade "Trait Slot: Rank 1" but Rank 2-6 exists. Probably a general bug but it would be nice if someone else could check their Jem'Hadar.

Also, on my KDF Jem'Hadar I'm unable to get the accolade "Aggressive Diplomacy" from mission "Everything Old is New" (engage and stun every Starfleet security team). Would be nice if someone could verify that. I have not tested it on my FED Jem'Hadar but if anyone else has done that I'd be interested in the result.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    trekpuppy wrote: »
    For those keeping track of their accolades - the bottom section "General" has been removed and all accolades contained in there (Undine/Badlands battlezones, Borg Disconnected and some more) has been moved elsewhere in the list.

Both my FED and KDF Jem'Hadar is missing accolade "Trait Slot: Rank 1" but Rank 2-6 exists. Probably a general bug but it would be nice if someone else could check their Jem'Hadar.

Also, on my KDF Jem'Hadar I'm unable to get the accolade "Aggressive Diplomacy" from mission "Everything Old is New" (engage and stun every Starfleet security team). Would be nice if someone could verify that. I have not tested it on my FED Jem'Hadar but if anyone else has done that I'd be interested in the result.

I haven't been able to get Aggressive Diplomacy on any Klingon or ally in quite some time, actually. The ones that have it did it over 2 years ago.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • darmokkdarmokk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Maybe obvious but as always completing 3pc gamma ground set accolade

I wait now over 3 years or more to complete the two Vaadwaur-wave accolades in delta quadrant with the satelites, is it still broken or is there a way to finish this?
    edited July 2018
    I went there the other day with my Jem'Hadar and activated 7 primary turrets and got no accolade for that. Problem is we simply don't know what exactly needs to be done for each accolade. The description isn't very clear. Number of turrets? Turrets in a certain direction? Primary, secondary and tertiary activation?
    ---
    Maybe obvious but as always completing 3pc gamma ground set accolade

I wait now over 3 years or more to complete the two Vaadwaur-wave accolades in delta quadrant with the satelites, is it still broken or is there a way to finish this?

I have markers for 3 of them, at least on some characters. Anticipated, Prepared, and Expected for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd waves, respectively. Others only have markers for Prepared and Expected. As far as I know, these have never worked, but I gave up trying a long time ago.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    Normal and Breakthrough Accolade from Hurq-Research assignments.

Any new from the new discovery tutorial? didnt play it so far.
    None that I have run across.
    Has anyone found any new accolades in this year's QWW?
    aoav160 wrote: »
    Has anyone found any new accolades in this year's QWW?

No new activities, so likely no new accolades.
    edited January 2019
    In the new mission "Illusion of Communication" there is "Stashed Behind the Mirror" - 10. Open all three of the supply boxes including the one behind the Terran shuttle.
    edited January 2019
    And there are also the "Research Assignment - Terran Empire Research".

Update:
    Mirror Investigator - 25 Achieve Success on all 5 Mirror Universe Research Duty Officer Assignments

Mirror Master - 25 Achieve Breakthrough on all 5 Mirror Universe Research Duty Officer Assignments

I did not notice right away but the 5 assignments are listed 1-5 in the accolade and not by name so i only got 3 of them matched up.

"Analyze Terran Military Command". 1
    "Agony Report: Industrial Torture". 3
    "Understanding Terran Light Sensitivity". 4

"Investigate Terran R&D ". ?
    "Survey Terran Troop Capability". ?
    Post edited by aoav160 on
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    In the new mission "Illusion of Communication" there is "Stashed Behind the Mirror" - 10. Open all three of the supply boxes including the one behind the Terran shuttle.

I opened up all the boxes but I cannot find the Competed Accolade. What list is it under? Story? Exploration?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    It is under General Accolades.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    It is under General Accolades.

Thanks.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

It's only for opening the one behind the shuttle. You get it then, even if you haven't been to the last part to open the one there. I'm pretty certain that the other 2 crates are required to finish mission objectives, so you'll have to open them, anyway.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    And there are also the "Research Assignment - Terran Empire Research".

Update:
    Mirror Investigator - 25 Achieve Success on all 5 Mirror Universe Research Duty Officer Assignments

Mirror Master - 25 Achieve Breakthrough on all 5 Mirror Universe Research Duty Officer Assignments

I did not notice right away but the 5 assignments are listed 1-5 in the accolade and not by name so i only got 3 of them matched up.

"Analyze Terran Military Command". 1
    "Agony Report: Industrial Torture". 3
    "Understanding Terran Light Sensitivity". 4

"Investigate Terran R&D ". ?
    "Survey Terran Troop Capability". ?
    I just crit the troop capability and it was 2, so that would leave 5 for the R&D.

Full list for reference:
    1. Analyze Terran Military Command
    2. Survey Terran Troop Capability
    3. Agony Report: Industrial Torture
    4. Understanding Terran Light Sensitivity
    5. Investigate Terran R&D
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    There is an accolade in the new queue Pahvo Dissension.

Doomed to Die - Defeat all nine Terran 'Captains' at the end - 20 points

Two random captains spawn at the central spire fight unless you fail really bad at protecting the three spire roots.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • taelofvulcantaelofvulcan Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Klingon empire rebels added to Federation Starbase Incursion this year, so 3 ground kill accolades now doable without replaying episode 1000 times like a madman. Please note there are standard klingons and klingon empire rebels now, so check what type of klingons you are killing at start, if you get them (just check the number in the accolade window after you kill one). You can leave this queue without penalty = go in, check enemies, if wrong then leave. If you are quick and high dps, more than 100 can be killed in one run (don't kill 4 saboteurs asap, run across the map and kill as many of them as you can)

+ added new accolade: Klingon Rival Incursion Defender - kill 3 named Klingon rival captains in this TFO.

dunno if they added a space version into Fleet alert. Probably not.
    Klingon empire rebels added to Federation Starbase Incursion this year, so 3 ground kill accolades now doable without replaying episode 1000 times like a madman. Please note there are standard klingons and klingon empire rebels now, so check what type of klingons you are killing at start, if you get them (just check the number in the accolade window after you kill one). You can leave this queue without penalty = go in, check enemies, if wrong then leave. If you are quick and high dps, more than 100 can be killed in one run (don't kill 4 saboteurs asap, run across the map and kill as many of them as you can)

+ added new accolade: Klingon Rival Incursion Defender - kill 3 named Klingon rival captains in this TFO.

dunno if they added a space version into Fleet alert. Probably not.

They were added to Starbase Incursion, Colony Invasion and Arena of Sompek for Federation characters with the release of Age of Discovery. One would imagine that Klingon characters would also get credit in mixed teams in Arena of Sompek. Nice to know about the named Captains accolade, though, as I haven't done a Starbase Incursion in years.

Space ones aren't really all that necessary, since Beta Thoridor Patrol is thick with them, but a named ship accolade to go along with the named Captains one would be nice.
    "Sphere Annihilator" 10p for beating The Herald Sphere on elite difficulty. Credit goes to @Corsair715 for telling us about this one.
    ---
    FYI: After yesterday's patch, "Holographic Master" in mission "Facility 4028" is now completely broken. Console 2 and 3 can no longer be interacted with at all, even with a pure Fed.
    ---
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    I go over 19000 in accolade points, what good are they. I wish the Cryptic would at least update the accolade system or do away with it.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I just like completing accolades whether they have perks associated with them or not. Also, wish that the accolades were categorized better. Certain ones don't have counters to indicate how many have been completed such as the one for the Winter Event 2013 Gingerbuddy accolade. Also, the RNG is awful for the accolade It Belongs In A Museum, it took me many many months to finally accomplish that one, it was painful. Still struggling getting the accolade for the Summer Event Artifact Scavenger Hunt In A Geological Sense... Doing these on my main, not sure I want to do them on any of my other characters since so much work is involved. I would rather they not do away with the accolade system not sure about updating it though.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • xst4mxxst4mx Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Any new accos in the last two episodes?
    Ice Ice Baby - Activated a Subspace Party Amplifier in the cave on Priors 5, 10 points
    edited May 2019
    Your right@ice ice baby, how you find out or how came the idea to test it there?

atm i have 19110 accolade points, still have alot of "defender of beta/alpha quadrant" open, broken since they put the sector/map system together. Any idea to solve this or able to complete them?
    Your right@ice ice baby, how you find out or how came the idea to test it there?

atm i have 19110 accolade points, still have alot of "defender of beta/alpha quadrant" open, broken since they put the sector/map system together. Any idea to solve this or able to complete them?

Accolade channel told me about it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What can you spend all these Accolade Points on? Can you buy an Emote that displays the number of Points you have? I'm very confused!!! ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns