test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Oynx: ... It's generally 72 hours, according to some experts in the Imperium. Briana hasn't hit the 72nd hour yet, even though it's been three days.
    Prime Raneson: Jorin, I'm not salty. Simply pointing out that with my super strength, it's impossible for Briana, who has no super soldier abilities to our knowledge, to break out of my grip. Or should I throw a car to prove my point further?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *narrows her eyes at Onyx* You weren't even here three days ago, so how would you know exactly when she got hit?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Onyx: I didn't know WHEN she was exactly injected, but judging by the way she was acting and the fact you said three days, I took a guess. When was the retrovirus put in her system exactly?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: I don't know. I was a nervous wreck the whole time because the particular variant used came from my blood.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: Raneson.... Look.... I don't know why you're so upset. I just slipped from your grip. its no big deal...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Rose: Didn't help us here. We still went back in time. Of Course, our kids told me i should go back to save you. (Looks around) Yeah, I am not sure if a superhero can fix this. (Looks at Jess) Only you cna look good in an EVA suit.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (YES YES YES! *Le Excitement*)
    Prime Raneson: Not upset, just surprised and wanting answers.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: I don't know what to tell you.... We can talk about it later if you want, Raneson...

(What are you so excited about?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: Well... my proportions help. *She blushes*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose putting on the EVA suit, gets to the point where the helmet comes on and locks. She kisses her fingers and puts them on Jess' cheek: Consdiering it going to be diffcult to kiss you with this collar on, I hope that will do.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: It will do. *She does the same for Rose*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (...you do realize that an incubating virus isn't just sitting on its TRIBBLE doing absolutely NOTHING once it enters a host? it's been altering her entire genetic profile since it entered her bloodstream)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Yay! Glad to see that Shadow is alive and well.)
    edited July 2018
    (Sorry about my burst of excitement. I just received some really exciting news about a certain series that got cancelled back in 2013... You can guess which one I'm talking about...)
    Prime Raneson: Yeah, sure. We can talk about this later, Briana.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (no...not really)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Come on, Shadow. Take a guess.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (dark matter)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(it's clone wars. Isn't it?)

Briana: *Sighs, looking relieved that she could put that off until later.*
    (Bingo! Star Wars: The Clone Wars has been revived by Filoni for a seventh and final season!)
    Prime Raneson: *Sigh* So what now?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (they never even finished the SIXTH season

and of course they're posting it on their special snowflake streaming service instead of putting it on netflix with the rest of the show so EVERYONE can watch it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Except that all the Star Wars content on Netflix will very likely end up moved to the Disney streaming service come TCW S7's release. Also, it appears we'll be seeing the 332nd Legion in action in S7's Siege of Mandalore arc, judging by the fact that Ahsoka and Bo-Katan are seen in the announcement trailer.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: No clue.... I'm starting to feel less tired at least... Lets see if I can make it through the day without getting strapped down to one of Kayla's bio beds... and i wanna distract myself from that thought.... Anyone got anything better to talk about?
    (I thought the Mouse and thier Servants wanted nothing to do with the Prequels, and Anny)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited July 2018
    (you'd be surprised what millions of people screaming in your ear non-stop for 5 years will do to your temperament

also, if they wanted nothing to do with the prequels, they never would've greenlit rebels)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

(I smell something else)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(It's more likely due to the backlash from TLJ. Besides, it appears that they're finishing the Bad Batch episode arc, and are making the Siege of Mandalore arc. It may also be possible that the Battle of Coruscant could be in the new season during the Siege of Mandalore arc. It also appears they have a much larger budget to work with and a big tech edge since now they clearly can animate robes, man CGI has come a long way since the early 2000s. Additionally, Dave Filoni is heading up the TCW S7 project, and he's also head of a Lucasfilm subsidiary that manages cartoon TV shows, which means he'll be managing BOTH the upcoming Resistance TV show and TCW S7.)

(Good lord that was a wall of text.)

Prime Raneson: I suggest we talk about say, I dunno, this park here in the holodeck?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (beast wars still has it's moments of awesome despite the 90s era computer game graphics...although i wish they'd done a slightly better job with the exploding planetbuster)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *sighs* I'm gonna go risk the mess hall for a drink. I'll be back in a few. *moves away from the group and calls for the exit*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jorin: cant we just get a replicator here or something? or would the food it makes not be real?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (the whole holodeck is one giant replicator)​​

#LegalizeAwoo