test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rom aligned Feds issue

surghsurgh Member Posts: 45 Arc User
Per a discussion with a GM via a help ticket (I can post the details if wanted), since the Jem Hadar aligned feds can use Fed Uniform and can get the 0718 android, why cant the Rom aligned feds ? I was told this is a bug by the GM, would appreciate a fix...

Comments

• Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    Wow, I'm surprised anyone at Cryptic would acknowledge this particular issue! Noticed this at launch of ViL, myself; great news that someone there says it's a bug, my FedRom would like to claim it, as well.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I quit even trying a long time ago but there are (were ?) a number of "Fed" items that Fed aligned Romulans can't claim, also KDF items that KDF aligned Roms can't access. I just head canoned them as both the Feds and the KDF still not trusting Romulans enough to let them have those things even though they are allies now and then moved on.

For my Roms, although happy to steal and and all technology they can, they go about their missions secure in the knowledge that their Rom tech is far better than that "junk" their allies refuse to share, and that they haven't managed to steal yet.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    surghsurgh Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Ya, but I want that Android :)