test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why does the Phased-Waveform Beacon have a 15 minute cooldown??

warrynnpeese#0791 warrynnpeese Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Can we lower the cooldown from 15 minutes for this device?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Answers

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I believe it is in the same category as the Nimbus Pirate Distress Call and Delta Ally summon items. Also probably shares a cooldown with them too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    yeah the cool down should be the same... Nimbus & Delta shares a cool down, would guess this does as well. Don't really need 3 different ones... I'm just gonna get the emote instead this week.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, it shares a cooldown with Nimbus Distress and Delta, also the Fleet Support ability too.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.