test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't TransWarp to Alpha quadrant

borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
I have the problem with transwarping to AQ. When I choose to transwarp to any region in Alpha quadrant, nothing happens. I have tried this with all my characters, and with all is the same problem. This is only for AQ. I can normally TW to any other parts of known space.

Comments

• wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    Just to clarify, there is a transwarp option to AQ that also has some options below it, as well as Defera, K13, and DS9 options.

You cannot transwarp to any of them or just the AQ options?
  • darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Only place I have ever been able to transwarp to in the alpha quadrant is DS9. Everywhere else does nothing.
  • borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Same for me. I can TW to DS9, but not to Bajor or Defera sector.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    If you hover your mouse over those 2 destinations in the "Alpha Quadrant" section, the tooltips will tell you that need a Transwarp Coil consumable to use them. It appears to be by design.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • kostoneldkostoneld Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I’m getting this also. Can’t translate to quite a few places in alpha or beta it seems. Been happening since I came back to game few weeks ago.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Your missing transwarp coils... most/some of the transwarp that is listed under Alpha and Beta need transwarp coils. the free ones will not be grouped under a sub-heading. they really should change the names to include "requires Trans Warp Coils" to it or add TWC after the name of the destination.