test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Rise and Fall of Nova Rome

colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 2,199 Arc User
Ok, I've published a Foundry mission by this name, and I'm hoping to get some feedback and advice before I submit it for featuring.

Since I can't edit it after featuring, I want it to be just right. Most of it is as I'd like it, but there are a couple of smaller issues.

First, in the final scene in orbit of the planet, there's a dialog saying "Go to Next Map" that I can't seem to get rid of or change to some other text (such as Go to "Sector Space" or "Warp Out"). If anyone knows how to do anything about that, I'd be delighted.

Second, the final debrief happens on ESD. I'd envisioned that happening in Sector Space, after you leave the system. However, I couldn't figure out how to do that.

If anyone can offer a solution to these issues, I'd be grateful.
I'd also like to get some feedback to see if there's anything people think should be changed or added.

Thanks.
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Ok, I've published a Foundry mission by this name, and I'm hoping to get some feedback and advice before I submit it for featuring.

Since I can't edit it after featuring, I want it to be just right. Most of it is as I'd like it, but there are a couple of smaller issues.

First, in the final scene in orbit of the planet, there's a dialog saying "Go to Next Map" that I can't seem to get rid of or change to some other text (such as Go to "Sector Space" or "Warp Out"). If anyone knows how to do anything about that, I'd be delighted.

Second, the final debrief happens on ESD. I'd envisioned that happening in Sector Space, after you leave the system. However, I couldn't figure out how to do that.

If anyone can offer a solution to these issues, I'd be grateful.
    I'd also like to get some feedback to see if there's anything people think should be changed or added.

Thanks.

On the "Go to next map" thing. Check your story right around that area. You've got an unneeded map transition sitting in there somewhere.

As far as the ESD part, you can set a map transition, and should be able to set the door for it to the Sol system, which should warp them to ESD. As far as NPC for the debriefing. You might need to set one. If not, see what you can use, or place to use, and reskin for the appropriate look.

You can actually use the Social Maps, such as ESD, by using the Cryptic Map selection. Then you can have report to some one there for the debriefing.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
This discussion has been closed.