test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upgrade Summer Event gear

giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
Am I the only one who'd like to be able to upgrade his floater and hover board to the new speed values? While I do like some of the new designs, I like my White and Blue Federation colors a lot more and would like to keep using them AND be competitive in the races. Honestly I don't care how many lolnut favors it'll cost (preferable reasonable since I want other things too) but it would be real nice to be able to upgrade these things.

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I very much doubt they allow us to do that. Personally, I enter the races with the expectation of simply Finish-ing. And that's fine. I just have fun.

Still, they want you to buy the new things if you want faster. Personally there, I'd prefer if they'd give us the same color choices as on the other boards too.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D