Options

on AOY recruitment rerun, include KDF plz

13»

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited July 2018
    wow this went off topic fast

if they ever redo AoY event I really would love to see them add some RSE and KDF stuff, but, I know they wont... maybe at least give me the ability to roll a caitian for it finally with some new hair options?

also would definitely love to see the orion, gorn, klingon and romulan ships added to the cash store... would buy several of them or a mega-pack with all
  • Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    I just want a kit module that lets the Gorn that I have throw a big rock.
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    [Gorn Pet Rock Mk XV]

* Deals avalanche damage to a target.
    * Creates a rainbow as it flies to the target.
    * Target see's happy face on rock as it flies towards it.
    * Epic upgrade modifier [Homing/Corners]
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    schloopdoo wrote: »
    I just want a kit module that lets the Gorn that I have throw a big rock.

That would be GREAT! Pity that you can't limit kit module use by species, instead of career. I can just see Ferengi using this to hilarious cringeworthy effect. Imagine doddering old Zek or little teenage Nog throwing boulders the size of VW bugs? :) Go ahead, I'll wait while you clean the coffee off your keyboard.
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    I would love having those AoY KDF and Orion bridges. >_>
    Oh yes, quite nice interiors.

I would totally support that. Would love to have those for my KDF side toons.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    mrjet#3703 mrjet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I for one would like to know if and when a rerun may happen.
    Because I really want to make a TOS character but don't want to make it my main if the event is gonna rerun soon.
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    wow this went off topic fast

if they ever redo AoY event I really would love to see them add some RSE and KDF stuff, but, I know they wont... maybe at least give me the ability to roll a caitian for it finally with some new hair options?

also would definitely love to see the orion, gorn, klingon and romulan ships added to the cash store... would buy several of them or a mega-pack with all

if they give caitians the M'Ress look then i have a new main. (heh mabbe I will reroll all of my toons lol...)
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
This discussion has been closed.