Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Wade hearing the news leans back and sighs...*

Wade: So seems someone knew we were coming, and was hoping to get us with the device.

Sasha: Perhaps... Cassi seems to have known we would come and set this up. It does seem like her. One final insult.

*Wade slams his fist into the hand rest...*

Wade: Get Admirals Hargrove and Reynolds on the line. Then plot a course toward Andoria.

Rekas: Yes Sir...

Hargrove: Yes Captain?

Wade: The fuguitive that bombed the Enterprise is dead, we have some prisoners.. But the majority of which seem to have had help to escape. We barely made it away from a tricobalt device set to explode.

Hargrove: Is everyone alright?

Wade: Barely, if we stuck around we would have been dead. A few injuries but nothing threatening...

Hargrove: Understood. Anything else to report?

Wade: The rest of the report will be sent shortly. As will the interrogations of the prisoners.
    Weston: Understood.

*The Republic team board the Goliath and start prepping to leave.*

*Wade motions for the team to get on the shuttle... They miss the alert that James Jr woke up. Casval sits and waits there focused on the mission at hand. Putting off Mila as something for later. When the shuttle disembarks the ship they signal the Goliath to proceed into the operations area. *

Wade: Casval... Give me the run down on the planet..

Casval: *Opens his terminal and sets up the image for both teams to see.* Yes Sir..

As you can see we have the class M planet and the camp on the surface. As far as we can tell they are prepped to leave as soon as they hear trouble. As a matter in fact the reason we are doing this under cover, is because this area is a combat zone. There are still patrols and skirmishes here daily. The next patrol is within the next 96 hours.

Wade: Any defenses?

Casval: Given the loose nature of the camp I would suspect tempoary defenses and patrols. They need to be packed and ready to move. Their landing zone is off along the lower ridge. It gives them the high ground. I suggest the Goliath take the path to drop their team in the back and proceed to give air support via flare. The landing zone for the shuttles is the target you want to knock out. Our shuttle will have to land and hide our shuttle here...

*He circles a selected rock grouping.. *

We will have to fly low to avoid detection but it gives us time to get there.

Wade: Anything else?

Weston: Should our team wait for you to met up with us after insertion or begin the assault immediately?

*The Reoublic team is getting ready with phaser rifles and personal shields.*

Wade: Assault when we all in position.

*The Goliath and Federation Shuttle arrive at the dissident base, the Goliath swooping in against the front door, firing it's ZPCs and ZPB to clear a landing zone. Inside, the Away Team hear phaser blasts hit the shield.*

Weston: Get ready.

*The team arm their phaser rifles and activate their personal shields.

Cavern. M Dani hears the firefight outside and signals her two guards over to her.*

M Dani: Get the ship ready. We're leaving.

Guard: Yes Ma'am.

Dissident: What about us?

M Dani: You wanna get out of this? Win.

*The Transport finally clears a sufficient landing point and lands, the away team disembarking from a side hatch and securing the immediate vicinity.*

Weston: Team R to Team S, we're on the ground.

*Cassi however points a phaser at M.Dani as do the rest of them at her... *

Cassi: I have a better idea, you get them out like was arranged... and then we can win... The point was to have us vacate and rendevous with the rest of them at a secure location. Besides I was pretty sure this was going to happen.

Set the surprise up...

Dissident 2: Cassi are you nuts? It will kill us too...

Cassi: Probably if we do not make it a point that we need to focus on the plan.

*She knows M.Dani appreciates this kind of deception.*

*The Federation team surpises some of the dissidents by coming in from the opposite way... *

Wade: I read you Commander... we are just about in position so get ready to move on the compound.

*Sasha as the teams reach the camp find some resistance but notices something amiss... There are not as many dissidents as thought...*

Casval: *Shooting a dissident and another that tried to knife him.* They are up to something.. they have to be.

Cassi: Little Casval look at you... All grown up and still trying to impress daddy are we?

Casval: I have no need for his praise Cassi... Though its not like you would know coming from a traitor.

Cassi: Oh.. Such strong words, look at you... Passing yourself off as strong resourceful and ruthless. I doubt you could pass that off. You wouldn't hurt a fly..

*She fires a phaser at him and misses as he pulls a trick out of his belt.. It was a Hologram...*

Casval: *As he appears again* What did you think I would stay there and let myself get shot? Please. That is for simpletons. You have to find me.

*She fires again and the Hologram vanishes again.*

*Casval hiding behind rocks shifts from his postion with a rifle ready and sets it up. He does not see his sister entering the fray...*

*The Republic team stealthily get into positions behind Cassi's group, Weston tapping Mila on the shoulder.*

Weston *whispering*: As soon as they're down, go for your sister. We'll cover you.

*Mila nods and takes aim. As the flurry of blue phaser bolts rush out at Cassi's people from behind, Mila chases Cassi into an adjacent chamber, grunting as she tackles Cassi down, rolling over and holding her pistol to Cassi, as she does the same, the two in a stand-off.*

Mila *hateful*: It's just you and me, sister.

*OOC: What do you say to these two fist-fighting it out?*

*OOC: Perhaps, though I do want to show off someone's growing ruthlessness. You do have to admit that Casval's trick was a good one.*

*Cassi looks at her inquisitively...*

Cassi: Bee in your bonnet? Mila? Or did you **** things up for yourself? Or did Casval manage to purposely drive you here to deal with me. Cowardly kid.

*She notices that she is hitting the right buttons. *

What is wrong? Did I kick a puppy or did you take personally what I did to the Enterprise?

*Her pistol still drawn on her.*

*Unaware to both of them Casval is cursing his sister's impulsivness... As he finds the nearest corpse and recalls the layout... He begins rigging the roof of the chamber with photon grenades. *

Casval: Sorry Mila...

*Two more dissidents try and make for him he shoots both on a quick draw. *

But I have to interupt this cat fight... In a moment.

*Mila growls before kicking Cassi's phaser out of her hand, ditching her own before hitting her sister with a series of hooks, followed by a push kick to the ground. Mila quickly takes her jacket off and glares at her, getting into a stance.*

Mila *hateful*: Get up, traitor!

*Meanwhile, Weston is covering the door Mila went through, before seeing what Casval is doing and tapping his combadge.*

Weston: Weston to Team F, why are you rigging the roof to cave in on us?!

*He shoots a couple of dissidents with a quick movement of his rifle.*

*Cassi gets up smirking...*

Cassi: What no response?

*She throws a haymaker that catches Mila off guard and she hits the floor... Cassi kicks her once and picks her up. She throws her into a wall. *

Come on... or is James going to pop through the door next.

*Weston's comm to Casval is heard *

Casval: Look Commander I know what I am doing, and its not going to bring the cavern on her.

*Weston sees dissident fighters coming in...*

*That really sets Mila off, as before Cassi knows it, Mila's knee is in her phase, followed by an uppercut and a straight kick. Mila breathes heavily, before spearing Cassi to the ground and punching her relentlessly.

Outside, Weston sees the dissidents and the Republic team take cover to start taking them out in a crossfire.*

*Cassi whips a knife out and cuts Mila badly across the abdomen, then whips it back across Mila's cheek... Then Mila realized Cassi was holding back. *

Cassi: What no James? Where is the dog?

*Mila hears a little voice in her head say, "Out of the way Mila." *

*Mila dives out of the way, grunting as she reaches for her ankle sheath in case nothing happens.*

*The ceiling above them explodes pinning Cassi under rubble and knocking Mila out by tossing her into a wall. Casval descends into the cavern, he muffles the sound from the room with a forcefield... He checks on Mila and finds her out cold... Cassi on the other hand is groaning in pain...*

Casval: Surprised Cassi?

Cassi: You *******!!!

Casval: James was caught in those bombs Cassi... This is not personal. It is only business. Your problem is that you did this for personal reasons didn't you..

*Cassi looks at him hatefully...*

Casval: I thought so. So you know he didn't actually.

Cassi: You liar! *she cries out agonized*

Liar!!!

*He turns away from her and lifts Mila up and turns off the forcefield muffling the sound. He notices a rock barely holding things up... He goes to it with Mila in tow and smacks it with his rifle. The cavern behind him caves in and crushes Cassi. The door opens behind Weston showing Casval and Mila barely coming around...*

Casval: She is fine Commander, *The dogfight is raging above them*

I see they are going to high tail it.. That means there is probably something else going on here...

Weston: Where's your sister?

Casval: Cassi? Dead... Crushed under the rubble, no way to get her out without caving the entire thing on top of me and Mila.

*He puts Mila down where he can see the slash marks and particularly bad one.*

Knife wounds... Should be easy to tend to.

*Wade and company search around the main complex and find nothing just the command bunker rigged with a device. *

Wade: Sasha what is that thing in the middle of the table?

Sasha: *Taking a tricorder out and scanning it eyes widening..* Its a tri-cobalt device rigged to blow in about 15 minutes.

Wade: *Tapping his combadge* Weston and all surviving away teams get back to the shuttles. Then get break away orbit.. Now!

*The Away Team makes it back to the Goliath and take off. The Think Tank transport departs as well.*

*The Federation shuttle is soon meeting up with the Goliath... The device goes off and ruins the planet causing radiation to cover the area, the explosion obliterates the camp...*

*The Think Tank transports enter cloak and head to the coordinates. While the allied shuttles head back to Federation space. *

Wade: That was a close one... How many did we capture?

Sasha: Not many sir.. Casval reports Cassi is dead.

*One of the Republic ensigns is treating Mila's wounds as she wakes up, groaning slightly.*

Mila: What happened?

Weston: You got caught in an explosion. The rubble came down and...

*He stops himself and starts again.*

Your sister was buried in the rubble...

Mila *stunned*: Cassi's dead?

Weston: Are you okay?

Mila *stunned*: I... I promised Mom I'd bring her back alive...

What happened?

Casval: That knife was not the only thing she had prepared... *He gets back from questioning one of the prisoners...* That plan was to keep you and us occupied for long enough to take us out with a Tricobalt device. Sensor logs show transports we did not catch before leaving at the same time... before disappearing. They don't match any known signature I am aware of.

Seems she did not want to be taken alive either way.

Weston: I don't remember giving them the choice being in the handbook. Our orders were to make every effort to take them alive.

Mila: Commander...

Weston: The lieutenant here was the one who brought that cave coming down on you.

*Mila seems conflicted, before looking at Casval. Casval has the sense that she wasn't completely unconscious in the cave-in, but it isn't clear how much she remembers.*

Pilot, rendezvous with the Starfleet shuttle. We'll transfer Lieutenant Allen and our prisoners to them before rejoining the Columbia.

Pilot: Aye, Commander.

Casval: Very well. If I may say bluntly, one bit of advice I learned on the front, some enemies won't give you any chances of choice. Pleasure working with you Commander. Sister... Pleasure to see you again.

*Mila can tell he is a lot more calm and collected than he ever used to be. But he also wasn't wrong in what he was saying and he oddly was not very worried about it or what she thought she saw. *

*Upon the rendezous... Casval is beamed over along with the Prisoners they have. *

Sasha: Did she really die in a cave in?

Casval: Yes she did. I caused it to save my sister, something wasn't right about the situation so I acted. It was crazy but it worked. Though with a bit of an unintended consequence.

Rekas: I bet.

Casval: I think I can assume the Captain is not too pleased?

Sasha: In short... but not with you oddly enough.

Casval: Are you?

Sasha: No... you did what you had to do.

*Casval nods*

Casval: She was still a part of the family, I would like to be a lone for a few moments.

*Sasha nods and lets him sit down, he does seem to show some grief... he was raised with her around and knew her all his life.*

*Wade is in talks with both Admirals.*

Wade: The report will be in bound when we get back to the ship.

Reynolds: Very well.. Reynolds out.

*A few hours later, the Republic team return to the Columbia, Dani waiting in the Shuttlebay as they walk off the Goliath, seeing Mila being helped off by Weston, a large blood-stained gash across her uniform tank top's abdomen.*

Dani *concern*: What happened?

Weston: Things didn't go to plan...

Mila *stunned*: Cassi's dead...

*Dani is taken aback by that, as Weston hands Mila over to be taken to sickbay. As the rest of the team disperses, he gives Dani his report.*

Dani *stunned*: Did you get her body?

Weston: There wasn't time. I'm sorry Captain.

*Dani sighs and nods, trying to keep from breaking up.*

Dani *stunned*: Thank you, Commander...you're dismissed...

*An ensign goes to Dani and tells her Terry wants to see her in her quarters.*

*Dani goes to Terry's quarters and opens the door.*

Dani *stunned*: Ter'?

Terry: Cassi is gone isn't she? *There is some sadness in his eyes but worry as well.*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

*Wade motions for the team to get on the shuttle... They miss the alert that James Jr woke up. Casval sits and waits there focused on the mission at hand. Putting off Mila as something for later. When the shuttle disembarks the ship they signal the Goliath to proceed into the operations area. *

Casval: *Opens his terminal and sets up the image for both teams to see.* Yes Sir..

As you can see we have the class M planet and the camp on the surface. As far as we can tell they are prepped to leave as soon as they hear trouble. As a matter in fact the reason we are doing this under cover, is because this area is a combat zone. There are still patrols and skirmishes here daily. The next patrol is within the next 96 hours.

Casval: Given the loose nature of the camp I would suspect tempoary defenses and patrols. They need to be packed and ready to move. Their landing zone is off along the lower ridge. It gives them the high ground. I suggest the Goliath take the path to drop their team in the back and proceed to give air support via flare. The landing zone for the shuttles is the target you want to knock out. Our shuttle will have to land and hide our shuttle here...

Weston: Should our team wait for you to met up with us after insertion or begin the assault immediately?

*The Goliath and Federation Shuttle arrive at the dissident base, the Goliath swooping in against the front door, firing it's ZPCs and ZPB to clear a landing zone. Inside, the Away Team hear phaser blasts hit the shield.*

Cavern. M Dani hears the firefight outside and signals her two guards over to her.*

*The Transport finally clears a sufficient landing point and lands, the away team disembarking from a side hatch and securing the immediate vicinity.*

Cassi: I have a better idea, you get them out like was arranged... and then we can win... The point was to have us vacate and rendevous with the rest of them at a secure location. Besides I was pretty sure this was going to happen.

Set the surprise up...

*The Federation team surpises some of the dissidents by coming in from the opposite way... *

Wade: I read you Commander... we are just about in position so get ready to move on the compound.

*Sasha as the teams reach the camp find some resistance but notices something amiss... There are not as many dissidents as thought...*

Casval: *Shooting a dissident and another that tried to knife him.* They are up to something.. they have to be.

Cassi: Little Casval look at you... All grown up and still trying to impress daddy are we?

Casval: I have no need for his praise Cassi... Though its not like you would know coming from a traitor.

Cassi: Oh.. Such strong words, look at you... Passing yourself off as strong resourceful and ruthless. I doubt you could pass that off. You wouldn't hurt a fly..

*She fires a phaser at him and misses as he pulls a trick out of his belt.. It was a Hologram...*

Casval: *As he appears again* What did you think I would stay there and let myself get shot? Please. That is for simpletons. You have to find me.

*Casval hiding behind rocks shifts from his postion with a rifle ready and sets it up. He does not see his sister entering the fray...*

*The Republic team stealthily get into positions behind Cassi's group, Weston tapping Mila on the shoulder.*

Weston *whispering*: As soon as they're down, go for your sister. We'll cover you.

*Mila nods and takes aim. As the flurry of blue phaser bolts rush out at Cassi's people from behind, Mila chases Cassi into an adjacent chamber, grunting as she tackles Cassi down, rolling over and holding her pistol to Cassi, as she does the same, the two in a stand-off.*

*OOC: Perhaps, though I do want to show off someone's growing ruthlessness. You do have to admit that Casval's trick was a good one.*

Cassi: Bee in your bonnet? Mila? Or did you **** things up for yourself? Or did Casval manage to purposely drive you here to deal with me. Cowardly kid.

What is wrong? Did I kick a puppy or did you take personally what I did to the Enterprise?

*Unaware to both of them Casval is cursing his sister's impulsivness... As he finds the nearest corpse and recalls the layout... He begins rigging the roof of the chamber with photon grenades. *

*Mila growls before kicking Cassi's phaser out of her hand, ditching her own before hitting her sister with a series of hooks, followed by a push kick to the ground. Mila quickly takes her jacket off and glares at her, getting into a stance.*

*Meanwhile, Weston is covering the door Mila went through, before seeing what Casval is doing and tapping his combadge.*

*She throws a haymaker that catches Mila off guard and she hits the floor... Cassi kicks her once and picks her up. She throws her into a wall. *

Casval: Look Commander I know what I am doing, and its not going to bring the cavern on her.

*That really sets Mila off, as before Cassi knows it, Mila's knee is in her phase, followed by an uppercut and a straight kick. Mila breathes heavily, before spearing Cassi to the ground and punching her relentlessly.

Outside, Weston sees the dissidents and the Republic team take cover to start taking them out in a crossfire.*

*Cassi whips a knife out and cuts Mila badly across the abdomen, then whips it back across Mila's cheek... Then Mila realized Cassi was holding back. *

*Mila dives out of the way, grunting as she reaches for her ankle sheath in case nothing happens.*

*The ceiling above them explodes pinning Cassi under rubble and knocking Mila out by tossing her into a wall. Casval descends into the cavern, he muffles the sound from the room with a forcefield... He checks on Mila and finds her out cold... Cassi on the other hand is groaning in pain...*

Casval: James was caught in those bombs Cassi... This is not personal. It is only business. Your problem is that you did this for personal reasons didn't you..

Liar!!!

*He turns away from her and lifts Mila up and turns off the forcefield muffling the sound. He notices a rock barely holding things up... He goes to it with Mila in tow and smacks it with his rifle. The cavern behind him caves in and crushes Cassi. The door opens behind Weston showing Casval and Mila barely coming around...*

I see they are going to high tail it.. That means there is probably something else going on here...

Casval: Cassi? Dead... Crushed under the rubble, no way to get her out without caving the entire thing on top of me and Mila.

*Wade and company search around the main complex and find nothing just the command bunker rigged with a device. *

Sasha: *Taking a tricorder out and scanning it eyes widening..* Its a tri-cobalt device rigged to blow in about 15 minutes.

Wade: *Tapping his combadge* Weston and all surviving away teams get back to the shuttles. Then get break away orbit.. Now!

*The Away Team makes it back to the Goliath and take off. The Think Tank transport departs as well.*

*The Federation shuttle is soon meeting up with the Goliath... The device goes off and ruins the planet causing radiation to cover the area, the explosion obliterates the camp...*

*The Think Tank transports enter cloak and head to the coordinates. While the allied shuttles head back to Federation space. *

*One of the Republic ensigns is treating Mila's wounds as she wakes up, groaning slightly.*

What happened?

Casval: That knife was not the only thing she had prepared... *He gets back from questioning one of the prisoners...* That plan was to keep you and us occupied for long enough to take us out with a Tricobalt device. Sensor logs show transports we did not catch before leaving at the same time... before disappearing. They don't match any known signature I am aware of.

Weston: I don't remember giving them the choice being in the handbook. Our orders were to make every effort to take them alive.

Weston: The lieutenant here was the one who brought that cave coming down on you.

*Mila seems conflicted, before looking at Casval. Casval has the sense that she wasn't completely unconscious in the cave-in, but it isn't clear how much she remembers.*

Pilot, rendezvous with the Starfleet shuttle. We'll transfer Lieutenant Allen and our prisoners to them before rejoining the Columbia.

Casval: Very well. If I may say bluntly, one bit of advice I learned on the front, some enemies won't give you any chances of choice. Pleasure working with you Commander. Sister... Pleasure to see you again.

*Mila can tell he is a lot more calm and collected than he ever used to be. But he also wasn't wrong in what he was saying and he oddly was not very worried about it or what she thought she saw. *

*Upon the rendezous... Casval is beamed over along with the Prisoners they have. *

Casval: Yes she did. I caused it to save my sister, something wasn't right about the situation so I acted. It was crazy but it worked. Though with a bit of an unintended consequence.

*Casval nods*

Casval: She was still a part of the family, I would like to be a lone for a few moments.

*Sasha nods and lets him sit down, he does seem to show some grief... he was raised with her around and knew her all his life.*

*A few hours later, the Republic team return to the Columbia, Dani waiting in the Shuttlebay as they walk off the Goliath, seeing Mila being helped off by Weston, a large blood-stained gash across her uniform tank top's abdomen.*

*Dani is taken aback by that, as Weston hands Mila over to be taken to sickbay. As the rest of the team disperses, he gives Dani his report.*

Terry: Cassi is gone isn't she? *There is some sadness in his eyes but worry as well.*

Dani: Yes...

*She starts to break down.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    OoC: Who should win between the two? I'm conflicted.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Who should win between the two? I'm conflicted.

OOC: I'll PM you.
    *M Samana keeps trying to kick out as she hits Tara with everything she got.*
    *M Samana keeps trying to kick out as she hits Tara with everything she got.*

*Tara keeps the hold on, before the bell rings to end the round. The two break up and go to their corners, Tara panting as Emma goes over to M Samana's corner.*

Emma: You okay?

Set the surprise up...

Liar!!!

What happened?

*Casval nods*

Dani: Yes...

*She starts to break down.*

*Terry holds her, his inability to cry again now clear, but she can feel that he to does feel the same way...*

Terry: I am here now...
    *James Jr.. is on the bio bed after the Doctor did the surgery. The piece of bulkhead now removed will still leave a pronounced scar above his missing eye. But the bulkhead piece no longer is imbeded in his head creating the impression that it is a horn. The group comes barging in Casval happier than he was told...*

James Jr: Little brother... Are you busting a collar yet?

*He soon finds the group around him... displeasing the EMH greatly. *

Casval: Your awake!
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    UNSC Hitz

Sheridan is in his room as he hears his terminal beep. He turns pressing a control as it activates a holo.

Sheridan: you!

Carter: before you get to ahead of yourself I wasn’t responsible for what’s happening at visgrad. I’m looking into it and trying to work out a vaccine now.

Sheridan: then who gave him that.

Carter: I suspect I know who but I’m not at leasure to release his name. But rest assured section 3 had nothing to do with the attack. I can however give you the location of the Colonel. That would I think show my sincerity. I’ll send it to you shortly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    M Samana: I think I pulled a muscle or soemthing
    USS Cairo

Janeway sits in the conference room with Blackwell and Whitecomb both present.

Janeway: so what was your report?

Blackwell: star fleet intelligence has been watching undine activity for some time. And there has been a large spike. The problem is we can’t track their ships.

Whitecomb: we believe they are heading to help reinforce unsc space since they still have an active treaty but we have no way of knowing for sure.

Janeway: is this a major threat that we need to worry about right away. I know operations are going on near the border and I need to know if they need to be made aware.

Blackwell: right now intel doesn’t believe so. We have not had any hostile action with them so it’s fairly safe to say as long as we and the unsc get along they won’t attack.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    M Samana: I think I pulled a muscle or soemthing

Emma: Are you okay to keep going?
    M Samana: Yeah for now. I can handle one more round.
    M Samana: Yeah for now. I can handle one more round.

Emma: Okay...just don't injure yourself, okay? I don't care if you lose if I get you back in one piece. *Smiles.*
    M Samana: Thanks. *She gives Emma a quick kiss*
    M Samana: Thanks. *She gives Emma a quick kiss*

*The bell rings for round 3, Tara getting out of the corner and circling M Samana, putting up a guard.*
    Gamma site

Carsick is in a command bunker when the alarms sound.

Carsick: what is going on.

Trooper: sir two unsc ships of unknown class have just entered the system and are traveling toward the planet at high speed. Their weapons and shields are both on.

Carsick: have our ships move in and intercept. Get the research moved through the gate now.

In space

Officer: sir I’m picking up 5 frigates on an intercept course. Combat ready.

Sheridan: prepare to fire once we are in range. I want to get troops down on the surface before he can run.

Officer: aye sir.

The two Virgo class ships quickly move in being much more powerful then the frigates. It takes little time for the two ships to disable the enemy ships taking little damage in the process. Showing how powerful these ships have become.
    *M Samana does the same and watches her closely*
    *M Samana does the same and watches her closely*

*Tara slowly closes on M Samana as they circle.*
    M Samana: I ain't going first this round. *She keeps circling*
    M Samana: I ain't going first this round. *She keeps circling*

Tara: Fine.

*She lunges and locks up with her, throwing a few jabs into M Samana's side.*
    *OOC: Sorry internet problems...But I am back.*

*James Jr looks at Sala, with a smirk. *

James Jr: I take it you kept an eye on my little brother?

Sala: *Unbemused* I think he could look after himself, given who was laid up in various beds for a year.

James Jr: *Sarcastically with a raised eyebrow and playfully* Oh I know and all I needed was ale and wenches...

Sala: I am surprised that you got none of that in your head already...

James Jr: No... *he kind of keeps what really went on in his head to himself* But it was more or less a trip through a family album.

Casval: God I am glad your awake... Though I do wish it was under better circumstances..

James Jr: *Looks at him...* Cassi in the brig?

Casval: No.. *He looks around, at a loss for words and how to break this to him.* She is... she is dead. She did not want to be taken alive.

James Jr: *Lowers his head some... eyes feeling the burn but something inside knows that is exactly what she would have done.*

*Breathing deep and ignoring the tears there...*

I forgive her... hate what she did... but I forgive her.

*He rubs Casval's head *

*Casval tries to say something to him...but James Jr... Stops him*

James Jr: Don't tell me how or who did it... It does not make much difference. She is gone. I just want to be with my friends and what family is here.

*Wade walks in along with Rissa and Acting Captain Dax...*

Wade: I take it Prince Charming is awake, Sans a wench?

James Jr: *Looks at him with a smirk* Captain... Uncle...

Wade: Hey... no need to be insulting.

*Rissa gives a smirk toward Wade, and checks in on James Jr...*

Rissa: It is good to see you awake... and without that piece of bulkhead in your head.

James Jr: Yeah it was not in a good spot, plus it gave me a evil look.

*He looks at the old EMH... *

Doctor.. I want to keep that piece.

Sala: *Unbemused* I think he could look after himself, given who was laid up in various beds for a year.

James Jr: *Sarcastically with a raised eyebrow and playfully* Oh I know and all I needed was ale and wenches...

James Jr: No... *he kind of keeps what really went on in his head to himself* But it was more or less a trip through a family album.

Casval: God I am glad your awake... Though I do wish it was under better circumstances..

Casval: No.. *He looks around, at a loss for words and how to break this to him.* She is... she is dead. She did not want to be taken alive.

James Jr: *Lowers his head some... eyes feeling the burn but something inside knows that is exactly what she would have done.*

*He rubs Casval's head *

James Jr: Don't tell me how or who did it... It does not make much difference. She is gone. I just want to be with my friends and what family is here.

Rissa: It is good to see you awake... and without that piece of bulkhead in your head.

Doctor: Of course.

*Sarcasm.* Would you like it gift-wrapped?
    Republic maximum security facility.

Osman walks through a corridor as Rotek is with her.

Rotek: I know these are desperate times but are you sure he is the best choice?

Osman: he’s the only one who can get in to get a good sample of the virus and see how it works.

Rotek: well I’ll be out here should you need me.

She smiles as she enters the room.

Orion: well look who’s back.

Osman: I assume you already know why I’m here. You seem to be good at that.

Orion: you thought Malick was the worst thing out there didn’t you. And now you see there is something even worse.

Osman: visgrad has been attacked with a chemical that is going to kill everyone if it’s not stopped. You are the only one who can get in and get a proper sample and give the doctors a good subject without getting killed.

Orion: I don’t like to boast but you are correct. Get me out of here and give me my gear and I’ll get you your sample.

Osman: one question

Orion: go ahead.

Osman: why say yes?

Orion: let’s say the man behind this and my former employer didn’t agree very much. And to be honest I just hate the man myself.

*He rubs Casval's head *

James Jr: No.. I am sure this is more of a reminder... *He looks at the EMH, with sincerity..* Thanks Doctor. For everything.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Republic maximum security facility.

Osman walks through a corridor as Rotek is with her.

Rotek: I know these are desperate times but are you sure he is the best choice?

Osman: he’s the only one who can get in to get a good sample of the virus and see how it works.

Rotek: well I’ll be out here should you need me.

She smiles as she enters the room.

Orion: well look who’s back.

Osman: I assume you already know why I’m here. You seem to be good at that.

Orion: you thought Malick was the worst thing out there didn’t you. And now you see there is something even worse.

Osman: visgrad has been attacked with a chemical that is going to kill everyone if it’s not stopped. You are the only one who can get in and get a proper sample and give the doctors a good subject without getting killed.

Orion: I don’t like to boast but you are correct. Get me out of here and give me my gear and I’ll get you your sample.

Osman: one question

Orion: go ahead.

Osman: why say yes?

Orion: let’s say the man behind this and my former employer didn’t agree very much. And to be honest I just hate the man myself.

*OOC: Oooo. I wonder if he is up for the horror... I also think the Undine might want to be a bit worried about this development.*

*He rubs Casval's head *

James Jr: No.. I am sure this is more of a reminder... *He looks at the EMH, with sincerity..* Thanks Doctor. For everything.

Doctor: Don't mention it. *He hands James Jr the bulkhead piece.*

*Meanwhile, R.S.S. Columbia. Mila is sitting in her quarters in her training gear as the door chime sounds.*

Mila *sullen*: Who is it?

Weston *Over Comm*: Leiutenant? It's Weston.

Mila *quiet*: S***.

*Aloud*. One moment.

*She walks over and sets the door to open about 6 inches.*

Sorry, Commander, I'm... Not in uniform right now...

Weston: 'Not in uniform' as in 'come back in 5 minutes' or 'not in uniform' as in you've been beating on a bag or something?

Mila: The latter.

Weston: This isn't business, Mila. I'm just checking if you're okay.

*Mila thinks a minute, before stepping to one side and opening the door the full way. Weston comes in to see a small training mat with a holo-emitter for basic sparring in one corner. The rest of Mila's Quarters is usual fair for junior officer quarters though: a bedroom off to one side, with a desk, replicator and food prep counter, sofa, coffee table, and a few shelves scattered around. The shelves and walls are decorated with photos (largely of family, with Cassi notably absent), a couple of starship models, and a hanger with her old Starfleet Uniform on it.*

Your quarters are nice.

Mila: Thanks.

*She walks over to the replicator.*

You want anything?

Weston: Just water, thanks.

*Mila nods, passing him a glass of water, getting what he assumes is sytheholic lager for herself.*

Old habit?

Mila *slightly exasperated by the subject*: Family.

*Weston mouths an 'Ah' before the two sit down opposite at the coffee table.*
    Ooc: oh I’m going to bring them into it more here tonight. And Orion oh yeah he is basically a genetically engineered super soldier a mix of a spartan and an Anubis drone.
    Undine B’ax class ship

Atriox is watching the events unfold on visgrad relating them back to the other undine.

Atriox: they make and test new bio weapons. This can not go unanswered. We have held back long enough. Now is the time we should move. We can not sit silently any longer.

Ooc: feel free to add any to the conversation.