test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hearts and Minds flop

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
I was playing Hearts and Minds. Finished the mission. Yet, when I left the station and returned to my ship, the mission was gone and not even in my log. I was robbed. I was cheated. I want my stuff!!! The character was Reagan@Kaylaah.

PLEASE fix this.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    This happens if you complete the mission whilst the 'event' ends - the mission drops from your mission log, and you can no longer claim the reward.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    dont worry, the mission will come back very soon ;) i also missed my rewards the 1st time it came to ps4! i picked it up and dropped the mission again, to hear its intro-text.. i was not able to get this mission again.. said: "3 days cooldown" (and the event was up only for that 3 days lol)
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    It just sucks. I finished the mission. The only thing left for me to do was contact Drake. I knew that guy was gonna S C R E W me over, sooner or later. It was bad enough when he gave me a holo emitter to disguise my ship when I went into the past to destroy Driffen's comet. That damn emitter had both the Feds and Klingons after me.

(Seriously? "S c r e w" is a cuss word? Wow!)