test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Starter pack per character reclaimable

zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
After purchasing the elite starter pack, one of my characters: Nelev, can't claim the per character reclaimable item in the C-Store that comes with it, near as I can tell my bridge officer slots, bank and inventory slots are not maxed out, as I was just able to purchase once of each type just now.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Did you try logging out and restarting the client? I purchased it during the recent Store-wide sale, thought my Account Bank was maxed out as I got nothing. The next time I started up the client and logged in, there were 20 new Account Bank Slots.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kageryu#7927 kageryu Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I am having the exact same issue on the Xbox One. The character I was logged in to when I made the purchase is unable to claim the reclaimable item to get the BOFF, Bank, and Inventory slots. I have tried logging out and back in, quitting the game and restarting, even rebooting the console.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I am having the exact same issue on the Xbox One. The character I was logged in to when I made the purchase is unable to claim the reclaimable item to get the BOFF, Bank, and Inventory slots. I have tried logging out and back in, quitting the game and restarting, even rebooting the console.

getting the same issue never got the extra bridge slots when it was purchased and not able to reclaim it with the character I bought it with so not able to get the extra slots for that one
  • kageryu#7927 kageryu Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Support cleared mine up - but had to do it manually after a number of Q&A with me.
    What's not mentioned in the pack(but wasn't the cause in my case) is that if any of the items are already maxed out for a character, you will be unable to claim the reclaimable. They are looking into this, but did not say if it would be changed/fixed.

So, if you have already maxed out Bank or Inventory slots on a character - you will likely not be able to claim the Elite reclaimable. Otherwise it is still a bug and if you do not already have a support ticket I would recommend opening one.
  • lordkodelllordkodell Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I got my pack in may, i have yet to be able to claim it even ONCE on any of my 10 toons...all support said was..."Well that sucks, we cant do anything".
    Worst purchase EVER