test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing KDF Missions for Vanguard Jem'Hadar

iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
I started my Vanguard Jem'hadar day 1 abut 30 minutes after the server came back up. I chose KDF for my faction. I played all the missions for gamma by the next day. When i went to the episodes tab i Found the KDF missions missing. the "normal" missions started at specters had vigilance which only contained Temporal Ambassador and then the cross-faction missions. I thought nothing of it at first, as i wouldn't really play most of them anyway. However it was pointed out to me today that i should have them. I'm supposed to be able to play Bringing Down the House for the Space trader option. Please tell me this is a bug and that i didnt waste nearly two weeks on this toon, id rather not start over from scratch on the rewards, and i used all my pheonix upgrades on it as well....

Comments

• Options
    hypocryptadiushypocryptadius Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Confirmed.
  • Options
    dreiljjdreiljj Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    As a Vanguard KDF Lieutenant Commander Mara isnt giving me the empire defense missions(Federation/Borg/Romulan etc) but my Rommie Captain has them.
  • Options
    iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    At game masters suggestion im updating this... “Duties of Command” • “The Hunt is On” • “Space Chase” • “Manhunt” • “Friend or Foe”•“Bringing Down the House” • “The House Always Wins” • “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning” • “Keep Your Enemies Closer”• “Blood of the Empire” • “Destiny” • “Afterlife” • “The Gates of Gre'thor”•“A House Pursued” • “House on Fire” • “Alpha”, None of these missions even show up in the episodes or available tabs.
  • Options
    hypocryptadiushypocryptadius Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    KDF Vanguard. Episodes start with Spectres arc.

ticket ID #4,724,541
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    after reading the update listing it was indicated that the jem hadar would have all the faction missions and i do not, it starts with spectres and continues thru only the cross faction missions, the klingon only missions are still missing.
    waiting for solution, 21 days and counting.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    note as of 8/2/18 jem'hadar on the klingon side still have 0 access to klingon only missions, when will this be corrected, the feds jems have the fed only missions which means the klingon jems deserve the klingon only missions

still waiting on the klingon jem'hadar to have full access to the klingon only missions, ty.
    also why does the temporal operative for the romulans coming up for the jem;hadar instead of the federation temporal operative coming up for our time traveler toons?
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    [sorry I mixed up the topic's contents, this post of mine should be deleted - sorry and thanks ahead]
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on