test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground annoyance

I reported a bug about 4 months ago which was whenever u activated a ground skill your charater would go into a disarmed state which in hand caused you bridge officers to disarm too and sometimes they wouldnt rearm. Since its been quite a while with no fix Im starting to wonder if its just me,my pc etc,its very annoying and in some cases ruins the game. Has anyone noticed this?
mc7SA5g.jpg

Comments

• fun4ever#6757 fun4ever Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    its only a visual bug, so mb they will fix it in year or two... lol
    im afraid all those bug reports is kinda useless... coz they only fix stuff they want to fix (or mb easy to fix), and ignore others.

u know... looks like baseball hat & hair is more important then broken lead foot or jhv race trait, and those traits actually affect gameplay, not just spacebarbie, but...
  • onetontoadonetontoad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    It is part visual but somtimes my bridge officers dont rearm and run around with no weapons out ,it casued huge issue in areas where u get attacked all over cos you the only one with a weapon the rest run around doing nothing.
    mc7SA5g.jpg
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I brought this up twice, both here and on Reddit. It's a bug the people affected want fixed, so it'll probably always be here.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I have had this happen too and it's ridiculous that it has existed as long as it has.

You probably already know, but the quickest fix is to tap your switch weapon key, that fixes it. If you want to use the weapon you have equipped just tap it twice. It's super annoying, but at least that lets you fix it.

I have found it happens most often on my engineers. When you do something that uses an animation effect like placing a turret, the character comes back up with the weapon still de-equipped. They should just change it so that turrets beam in the way security forces do, there is really no need to animate the character bending over and placing a turret that's being beamed in anyway.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • onetontoadonetontoad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I hope it gets looked at soon ,its causeing me to shelf the game untill it does. On my sigs note ,I decided to leave the faces out ,dunno just looked better to me ,maybe i put them in at one point but it seems fine as it is .
    mc7SA5g.jpg