quote-evil-prospers-when-good-men-do-nothing-john-philpot-curran-45462.jpg
    pulldownyourpantsandslideontheice-001.jpg~original
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 11,427 Arc User
    edited June 19
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 9,951 Community Moderator
    "Two ways to view the world, so similar at times / Two ways to rule the world, to justify their crimes / By Kings and Queens young men are sent to die in war / Their propaganda speaks those words been heard before"
    — Sabaton, "A Lifetime of War"
    2bnroi.jpg
    Volunteer community moderator for Star Trek Online forums. I am not a Cryptic or Perfect World employee, and comments made without [Mod Hat/] notation are my own opinions and do not reflect company policy. If you do see me put on my [Mod Hat/], please pay attention because I am speaking as a moderator.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 4,973 Arc User
    That's mental, that crew must have been having a good day.
    uss_excelsior___first_starship_of_her_class_by_vsfx-d84jpgz.png

"No place shall be denied to them, no enemy shall bar their way. They shall be proud of heart and stoic of spirit. They shall be measured and wise, yet their hatred shall burn with such heat that their enemies wither and die before them. They shall be masters of every weapon, every ploy, and every strategy, fierce in the attack and solid in the defence. They shall go where others fear to tread, and return victorious, that we all might live but one more day."
    — Extract from the Apocrypha of Eons, Verse I, Chapter III

> @theraven2378 said:
    > That's mental, that crew must have been having a good day.

I'm 99% certain the music was edited in: it's not Dopplered at all. Still funny, though.
    "Two ways to view the world, so similar at times / Two ways to rule the world, to justify their crimes / By Kings and Queens young men are sent to die in war / Their propaganda speaks those words been heard before"
    2bnroi.jpg
    Volunteer community moderator for Star Trek Online forums. I am not a Cryptic or Perfect World employee, and comments made without [Mod Hat/] notation are my own opinions and do not reflect company policy. If you do see me put on my [Mod Hat/], please pay attention because I am speaking as a moderator.
    One bad*** armored vehicle- check
    One jump- check
    =comedic gold

"No place shall be denied to them, no enemy shall bar their way. They shall be proud of heart and stoic of spirit. They shall be measured and wise, yet their hatred shall burn with such heat that their enemies wither and die before them. They shall be masters of every weapon, every ploy, and every strategy, fierce in the attack and solid in the defence. They shall go where others fear to tread, and return victorious, that we all might live but one more day."

• crashdragoncrashdragon Member Posts: 8,905 Arc User
    Australian BBQ = Chuck it on the tin roof in summer, wait 3 seconds, peel off and enjoy. =3
    Stop game crashes, slow down and fly safely. =3
    9454569161_ffcda6ca7b_o.gif
    #TASforSTO <---- I heartily endorse this event and/or product. Make it so.
    I don't use ARC even if it says I do.
    19/07/18 was the last day I owned a Excelsior due to her epic fail revamp. Rest in peace, U.S.S. Balefire-E.

Well, the heat from your car engine is just wasted energy otherwise, so that's actually pretty smart.
    2bnroi.jpg
    edited June 24
    Lucky :: bleep :: got a room with a window.

All I got when I traveled in space was the view of four blank walls. :frowning:

This is funny

A propper northerner

Re-Topping the charts in Great Britain this week.

It's a great track, will it be played from the blimp that London built this week?

It's a great track, will it be played from the blimp that London built this week?

I think the idea is that if Trump is in public near any "regular" people, the nearest will have the song playing loudly on their phones or tablets ( or car stereos if the man is in traffic for some reason ).
    ...speeking of music...
    61.jpg
    ...upon seeing this, the Cantana Theme is playing in my head. Anybody else?
    ...speeking of music...
    61.jpg

edited July 12
    ...speeking of music...
    61.jpg

Play that funky music, whiteboys.
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
    > @zedbrightlander1 said:
    > I think the idea is that if Trump is in public near any "regular" people, the nearest will have the song playing loudly on their phones or tablets ( or car stereos if the man is in traffic for some reason ).

XD I almost wish I lived in the UK just to see that.
    2bnroi.jpg
    In other news, Sabaton's "The Last Stand" as a swing tune. Posted on the official Sabaton channel on YouTube.
    2bnroi.jpg

:: shakes head ::
    Still too creapy.

Even the lipstick looks unnatural and lipstick IS unnatural.