test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Antiproton Equipment

trek1961trek1961 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello!

I want to equip a toon with Antiproton weapons. Is there a guide or list which details how to get starting equipment (weapons, sets, consols... ) for that endavour?

Thanks!

Comments

• odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,486 Arc User
    Right there on every weapon page is what buffs them and other non tactical consoles or set that have a bonus..

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Antiproton_Beam_Array

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,326 Arc User
    Probably the easiest three advanced versions to get are Radiant (Iconian rep), Temporal Defense Chroniton (Temporal Defense rep) and Fleet (not quite a rep, but involves a lot of marks)
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • trek1961trek1961 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks!
  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 5,966 Arc User
    Except of course that the radiant and chroniton does not have what makes AP so great...which is the +20 crtD. The radiant has 10 crtD so it's okayish...but really stock AP is best. Assuming you have a decent crtH. Also neither of those look as cool as the standard AP.
    And the standard ones must be crafted?
    No. The fleet ones comes at UR mark XII and with good mods too. If you are not looking for epic weapons, these make a fine choice to fill your ship with. Unless you REALLY want the pen mod that is. Than yeah, you need to craft. Also if you want epic weapons. craft at mark 2 and use one superior tech and one rarity increase accelerator and see if it golds. If not try again. It usually golds one in 5 tries for me on average. But keep in mine that random is random. I had 3 weapons gold in a row before and had a run of 10 where nothing even popped to UR.
    On a side note...how is your tet cannon build going? Or are you abandoning it for the AP?
    The Tet is on my main and going well. Thank you once again. This is just a pet project :-) .
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    The fleet AP with [crtd][dmg]x3 is the best choice - bugdet to dps ratio, especially for tacs.
  • westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 2,766 Arc User
    I would strongly recommend either making or buying crafted ones, rather than buying fleet ones. Two reasons: fleet are bound to character, while the others are bound to account - you might someday want to move them to another character. And they might be cheaper that way as well.