test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: yeah it does..... Lets let Oculus know what we're doing than beam up.... sound good to everyone else?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Oculus: Well I don't know. Um... Come on I'm sure you'll come out on top in the end. This is probably just a temporary set back
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: I don't have a commbadge on right now so I can't let her know
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: easy for you to say. *sighs* you should go...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    hoan113 wrote: »
    jakara: easy for you to say. *sighs* you should go...

Oculus: Well... I do have to go back to the ship. Do you want to come with?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (yes, everyone should get back to the ship now so everyone can go to sleep - or back to sleep in certain cases)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose hits her commbadge: Oculus, you ready to beam up? I am hungry, and my feet are aching from all the walking.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    jakara: i shouldn't with briana mad at me. *she just sighs and stares off*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: 2 to beam up Rose. *To Jakara* It will be fine.
    Rose: Conundrum, we got two locations for beam up, my location, 4 people, Oculus Location, 2. Ready.
    Ancient Griffon insult

jakara: why are you having me beamed up?
    Oculus: So you can come along with us?
    jakara: *sighs* alright ill go along with it.
    (*prods thread with pepperoni stick*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Rattler is at D&D at the moment. just waiting on rattler to get back before beam up)
    Oculus: Thank you.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    (I GOT AN EPIC BOSS KILL!)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (yey)

Briana: *is beamed up, presumably with everyone else*

Eli: *blinks* I gotta recloak. *puts his drink down on Raneson's table*
    (What did you get? the Bag of many things?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Nope. But I got a nice dagger that does 1D6 + 1 Bleed, and the bleed can stack, some nice gold, and some gems I can sell for nice gold. Now if I can just GET RID OF THAT CURSED DAGGER GLUED TO MY HAND!)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (nail polish dissolves glue)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nah mate. its actually cursed on there. gotta remove the curse to get that thing off.... So anyone gonna say something?)
    (Lob the hand off too, always work)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(I'm right handed... its in my right hand. I'd take a permanent penalty, and lose the ability to use two handed weapons.)
    Briana: *Yawns* I should.... I should go get sleep.... Before Romani finds out.... or worse.... Kayla finds out....

Eli: This has been fun but i really must go back into hiding before *Looks at his personal cloak, realizing it's been fried* ....... Well that's not fair at all.....
    (and then kayla is standing right there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: *beams up when ever oculus beams up*

jorin: *gets a drink and heads back to his room*
    Kayla: *just happens to be going by the Transporter Room on her way to get food*
    Briana: *Sees kayla passing by the transporter room's open door and quickly moves to try to get out of her line of sight*

Eli: Anyone here know how to fix personal cloaks, with great haste?
    (Its ADnD, find a cleric and it will regrow,)
    Ancient Griffon insult