test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (yeah, a reality bomb would be real nasty)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Thankfully, Krys, Kayla, Jessica, my doppleganger, and even Shadow accepted my as part of thier family. And I did find some happiness. After all, me and Jess have 6 kids. However, I do miss it alot, just that we where on the cusp of discovery. We had figure out how to travel to different Earths, we found ways to travel back in time, and we were launching a colony ship to Mars. And I was there, traveling back to Ancient Rome, or to an Earth were the TRIBBLE actually won WW2. We fought villains whe were powered by the old Gods. We were the Age of Heroes, reborn. Till it wasn't.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Briana: I'm glad you've found happiness here.... I'm sorry about making you mad earlier....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Rose: Dont be, I was being an TRIBBLE earlier anyways. But, I was born when the Earth was still trying to get it footing after WW2. What happened to the Jews, when science and technology was used to do such horrible things. Then the Rwandan Genocide, and Srebanica in Bosnia, I vowed to fight that impluse in us humans, and being a superhero, I know the value of symbols and words.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Symbols and words only have value because people give them value. knowingly or not.... But that's not the point anymore.... You've seen injustice in the world and you've tried to correct it... I can understand that.... The way you where talking about Jorin... Just didn't seem right or fair and I felt like I needed to speak up... I felt if I stayed silent it would have made me guilty for doing nothing....
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    Jakara: this is all just killing me inside....I know I'll be drinking myself into a stupor for the next few days.....you should get back to everyone....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Oculus: Will you be alright?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *arrives, looking slightly feral*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2018
    Briana: *Looks at Krystal as she arrives, her expression immediately showing concern* Are you okay mom?....
    Krystal: *silently pulls Briana into a hug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *Hugs Krystal back*
    Rose smiles slightly: LEts get you both back before we have to chase Krystal again.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: so how did things go?
    Briana: *Still hugging krystal, staying silent as she isn't sure who Jessica is addressing*
    (She's kinda just addressing both Briana and Rose.)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jakara: no....i wont....not at all....why do you think ill be getting TRIBBLE drunk?....*sighs* i hate this...all of it...why did this sh*t even have to happen? why cant i just have a normal relationship.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Rose grabs Jess into and embrace: Well, she is looking better then Krystal. (Points at Krys) She looks like a long tialed cat in a room full of rockin chairs
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *goes and hugs Rose*
    Rose: Been sometime since i been a big group hug that didnt involve watching the feet for hurting the kids. Now, lets collect whoever else is down here and back to the ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Think its just Oculus we need to grab before we go back up... I have a feeling Kayla is gonna have me confined to quarters or something for a day or two...
    Rose: Haha, you see the kids try to sweet talk her when she is giving thier physicals.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *takes a deep breath* Should be fine...
    Briana: Feeling better now, mom?...
    Krystal: A little yea.
    Briana: Glad to hear.... I think we should get moving and find Oculus.... unless you just wanna beam up and let her beam up on her own time and terms...
    Rose, breaking the hug and walking: We are about 2 clicks from the beam down site. Probaly shoudl just beam up from here, and let Oculus know also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Two clicks?.... how far did i walk off?.... it was about a mile to the river... *shakes her head* nevermind... doesn't matter much...
    (Click is a kilometer, and a mile is 1.6 km.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(I know that. Briana didn't realise she walked off that far)
    Krystal: Time flies I guess.