test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Announcing Two New Discount Packs for Victory is Life!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Get all the items you need for Victory is Life on Xbox One and Playstation 4, including brand new Jem'Hadar and Cardassian ships, with the Gamma Starter and Gamma Vanguard Packs on July 24th!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10936313

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Why is it they only list some of the ships in this announcement... it's already spoiled on the PC side. So shouldn't the listing for consoles be all the ships? 3 T5 (1 Cardi, 2 JHD) & 7 T6 (3 Cardi & 4 JHD) it's not like it's a secret anymore right?
  • mu777mu777 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are we getting the 3 Vanguard BoFFs as well?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    mu777 wrote: »
    Probably, i don't see why not.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • bigpoppamagnumbigpoppamagnum Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    mu777 wrote: »

i would like a response to this as well.
    i really hope the items not listed in the big pack is just an oversight.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    i really hope the items not listed in the big pack is just an oversight.

thinking they want to dribble out the items like for pc to generate buzz... but why bother? news about bundle is already out. all it does is make it look like the console version is gimped compared to pc.

should of just announced it all at the same time, just note a different live date for consoles due to it being on console.
    edited July 2018
    i'm going to be pissed if the big pack is different compared to pc, only because i've been excited about this since it launched on pc.
    Post edited by bigpoppamagnum on
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The trickle of info about bundle content for console doesn't make a huge amount of sense because it should be the same as PC.

I'm more interested in the elite starter pack arriving on console but given how relatively understated that was for PC we may never hear about it at all. Yes it had the blogpost but it was never put to the front of the store or the godawful lander.

I'm now considering if I'll be getting any packs at all on console since cryptic seem to have uturned the 24 hour time period for flash sales.
  • voidkraken#5780 voidkraken Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Get all the items you need for Victory is Life on Xbox One and Playstation 4, including brand new Jem'Hadar and Cardassian ships, with the Gamma Starter and Gamma Vanguard Packs on July 24th!

So, why do console not get the same content of the Gamma Vanguard pack as listed for PC here?
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/game-pack/detail/2331-gamma-vanguard-pack

Based on the news post provided above, console will not be getting:
    • The T6 Jem'hadar Vanguard Carrier
    • The T5 Cardassian Galor Cruiser
    • The 3x Jem'hadar Vanguard Bridge Officers
    • The Jem'hadar EV Suit

Can someone from Cryptic's community management team confirm that this is indeed going to be the case, and why?
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Were those things in the initial pack announcement of in the secondary "we added more" blogpost?

So, why do console not get the same content of the Gamma Vanguard pack as listed for PC here?
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/game-pack/detail/2331-gamma-vanguard-pack

Based on the news post provided above, console will not be getting:
    • The T6 Jem'hadar Vanguard Carrier
    • The T5 Cardassian Galor Cruiser
    • The 3x Jem'hadar Vanguard Bridge Officers
    • The Jem'hadar EV Suit

Can someone from Cryptic's community management team confirm that this is indeed going to be the case, and why?

can we PLEASE get a response on this? it is important to some of us willing to drop 130 dollars on that pack.
  • ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    im sat on 17k zen waiting for this pack if it is indeed nerfed and we are not getting the carrier or bridge officers ill be keeping my zen...