test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

home episode not giving weekly upgrade/spec reward box

jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
finished the "home" mission and recived the torpedo but didnt get the weekly upgrade/spec reward pack. anyone else had this issue. ive checked overflow and all the ususal places and can't find it. ive played on my fed toon and my jem vanguard toon and its not on either one

Comments

• trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Yes, same here.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • jdfosterrocksjdfosterrocks Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    has it been exactly seven days since playing for week one? if not, that would be the reason for why you are not getting rewards. I've noticed that if it hasn't been EXACTLY one week from completion of any missions, weekly rewards will NOT be given.

When i'm talking about exact, i mean just one second above 7 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 secs. If rewards still not given, submit a support ticket.
  • anyajenkinsanyajenkins Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Same here got the torp, but not the box
    coffee the finest organic suspension ever devised - Janeway
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    As mentioned above the reward box has always appeared to be on a 7 day cooldown so if you look in your mission log there will be an entry for 'home'. In my case this shows as 7/3/18 12:17:40pm so if I redo the home mission before 7/10/18 12:17:40pm I would epect to not get the FE bonus reward box and instead just get the normal mission reward, ie the torpedo.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • anyajenkinsanyajenkins Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    dirlettia wrote: »
    As mentioned above the reward box has always appeared to be on a 7 day cooldown so if you look in your mission log there will be an entry for 'home'. In my case this shows as 7/3/18 12:17:40pm so if I redo the home mission before 7/10/18 12:17:40pm I would epect to not get the FE bonus reward box and instead just get the normal mission reward, ie the torpedo.

Not sure, my gf made the mission "home" week 1 this morning, and she has the box in the mission's rewards when she speaks to Odo for the week 2.
    Post edited by anyajenkins on
    coffee the finest organic suspension ever devised - Janeway
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    because ive played the mission on 3 toons none of them are showing the time played from last week. i do know i played the mission an hour after the servers came back online last week on my toon after going throught my alts to do dil refining and that. i should of picked it up by now on my 3rd toon only just finishing it now
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    no box for me,might be the 7 day thing. does that mean i just dont get one this week,or will playing it tomorrow(7 days) give me the box?
  • deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    I didn't get it either.
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Available on other toons but not my Jem'hadar.
  • geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Ok, the featured episode weekly reward box IS listed as a reward, on two of my toons, that haven't done the featured episode before, or even started the gamma arc missions.

It is NOT listed as a reward on my Fed, or my Jem toon, that have completed the gamma arc missions. So yea, something is not right here.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I'm also not seeing it on my character that did it last week, and he's several hours past the 7 day mark, according to the Logs tab entry for it.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    arliekkos wrote: »
    Available on other toons but not my Jem'hadar.

Same issue here, I ran it Thursday last week so I ran it again yesterday on my Jem but no reward box. Alted to a different character and THEY can get the box, but not my Jem.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    No reward box on Vanjem gamma recruit that has already done Home once for week 1 rewards. I doesn't show day last played as far as I can tell, but I know I did week one on the day Home was released, so have to have done it over 7 days ago.

Also, just checked another alt that has played through to Home (but has not played it yet). The reward box IS listed for him.
  • phoenix240xphoenix240x Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I just checked, I completed the mission thursday June 28 at 9:23 PM. I just did the mission friday, July 6 at 2:30. No reward box, ticked submitted.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I am having the same issue and have filed a ticket(Which does not show up when I go to view my tickets).
    [7/6 2:26] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,731,467.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    update: I received the box on an alt that has never done a previous playthrough of Home.

Since you can transfer the box, I suppose it's only a real problem if you don't have another character that can earn it.

Also, where are people seeing when the last playthrough was. I did a cursory look and couldn't find it.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Tried to run "Home" on a different Jem, on a different account, who ran it last week. Once again, the weekly reward box isn't showing as a reward. Alted to a different character and they get the weekly reward box to show. So it would seem there is definitely something wrong with Jems who have already run the mission once, or just characters in general who have already run it once, not getting the weekly reward box to show up. I won't see if that theory holds up until next week though.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,183 Arc User
    Same here
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    i managed to get mine, after trying on my main fed toon and two jem toons i did it on my klingon and that toon managed to collect it
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The reward boxed was originally just added in at the start of the new weekly reward. Its only fairly recently that someone at cryptic decided to make it have this cooldown of 7(ish) days.

Not the first time I've had this problem of the box not being available but having run the mission on the thursday week 1 I should have had the cooldown off by the friday at the latest. The characters in question were still missing it on the saturday while alts had it ready to roll.

Bring back the old system and remove this timer, there's already a timegate between new rewards coming in so there's no need for another that is hidden from players.
  • olixioolixio Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Same problem, played on my Main Toon, never got the Weekly.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Not there for my KDF-allied Jem'Hadar who ran it the first week, but it was there for my Romulan main who hadn't run it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I ran it the first time in my Fed-aligned Jem'Hader Gamma Recruit on 7/1. Checked it yesterday, 7/9, and the Weekly Reward was not listed for the Mission.

Checked today, 7/10, and it still does not show. It does show on regular Federation Characters. Those Characters have never run the Mission.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • trench216#3693 trench216 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Same here, annoying.
  • edartaedarta Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Considering what that behavior does to players w/o an account bank - this is serious a problem, not just a nuisance.
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Can Confirm only is on character that has not run the mission. So while you collect said during the thing, you will have to run the mission on character that has not done mission the following week, I can see this being a problem with people with less than 3 toons....and is a total slap in the face of the player.

I had ran the mission on two toons in specific reason that they have Polaron builds for their ships (My main Fed and the Jem'Hadar toon) I also hate running missions out of order for toons that have not reached the arc. So I'm really not wanting to run it on one of them but if I must, I would like this stated in the blog how the Featured Episode Weekly Reward box works now....
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Today's patch will provide a once per Account item in the C-Store Promotions Tab to award Spec Point to make up for the lack of one this last week.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns