test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    M Samana: Please you were hoping for some distraction so you wouldn't have to lose. *teasing smirk*

Tara: Oh yeah? When we're done with this, how about I finish kicking your TRIBBLE?
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani *worried*: Oh, Ter'...

Doc: Whatever this silver parasite is, I've never seen anything like it...

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*She looks over at Tara A.*

And how did you get on board?

Tara A: It's...a long story. More like a nightmare...

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: Dani what am I doing on your ship?

Tara A: Cellos dumped you here.

*Mila hugs him carefully.*

Terry: That bug is not the one to worry about. The one he is indebted to is going to be... Since I reneged on a deal I made him during the war. This it seems is the price of such a thing.

*He pats her on the head...*

I regret being back in this look...

Dani: You look fine, Ter'... *She smiles.* I'm just glad you're okay.

*At this point, Terry notices Mila's wearing a Republic Naval Forces uniform, not a Starfleet one.*

Terry: It seems I have missed quite a bit...

*Mila looks at her uniform and smiles weakly.*

Terry: It is okay... Why would I have harsh words about it.

*He looks around and notices that his sons are not around...*

Where are the boys?

Dani: Terry... James is in a coma. There was a bombing.

*Mila walks off. Terry can feel the rage starting to boil inside her.*

Terry: *his mouth forms a firm line... * Is Casval alright at least? Who the hell did it? *That line she never heard from him in that tone that amount of... menace... except from perhaps the Mirror him. Then she recalled what he told her, he feared becoming of him.*

*Down on Mila's wrist mounted tool, she notices a blinking notification... Either from Sala or Casval...*

Mila *rage*: Cassi...

*Dani looks at both of them with concern.*

Terry: Cassi did it?

*His face turned to a cool rage... as he pieces what happened.*

It seems a certain sect in the Federation has been busy since I have been abducted. Dani, you might want to check out your newest additions see if any came in on transports. It seems they tried to assassinate me but changed their plans just to cripple the Enterprise. Since I was not there.

*He gets up stiffly despite the Doctor trying to get him to lay back down. *

Mila you might want to check your messages, If I know your other brother... He might have found something similar to what I just explained.

*Dani tries to ease him back down.*

Dani: Terry, wait. There's a lot that's happened while you were gone.

*Mila answers asval's message.*

*Terry stops for a moment, considering reading her mind to get it over with but chooses to do it the traditional way.*

Terry: Fine... Explain Dani.

*The Prerecorded message from Casval plays to Mila*

Casval: We found a trail leading into the UNSC warzone following Federation based dissidents. They appear to be connected to another group that we can't seem to identify. We are holding position on the border forming a plan to resume our search as quickly as we can. Transport through the warzone is not easy.

Casval out.

*The message seemingly ends but with a read only message, James is not in a typical coma. He is still there. Sala sends her regards.*

Dani: You've been gone nearly a year. Malick seized control of the UNSC, the Breen and the Tzenethi and attacked the Federation. The war led to the UNSC's Milky Way colonies rebelling, and there's a war for independence going on. The Civil War in the Delta Quadrant is almost over too: the Vaadwaur tried to intervene, leading to the Dominion stepping in. The Alliance and Supremacy have lost almost all of their fleet, and the Vaadwaur surrendered. A lot has changed.

Terry: Here's to idiots leading them into delusions of grandeur and destruction...

*She can tell he is frustrated, and he is not sharing everything he knows. *
    *Sam is receiving a message from the Federation Flagship... as well as data of the current situation. The messenger is going through the throng of people...*

*Sam answers.*

Sam: Captain?

Wade: Its been a long time Sam... Apparently what is keeping James in his coma is something to do with his genetics... I assume you have seen the report. It seems we need someone with an idea of what is going on with him.

Sam: I don't know how my side's genetics would affect him, Wade. Is Fali there with you?

Wade: He is and he is also confused by this...

Sam: What exactly is 'this'?

Falli: We have tried every course of action available to wake him. It seems as if he is here but also not present in his own body. His brain waves indicate that much.

Sam: You think his consciousness might be trapped in the Veil?

Falli: Perhaps... If that is what it is what is keeping him from waking.

Sam: I don't know. I'm no expert on these things.

But, if he is in the Veil...I might be able to reach him.

Wade: WIll you need transport here, or can you do it from where your at...?

Sam: I should be okay from here.

*She closes the channel, locks the door to her office and ports herself to the Veil, searching for James.*

*The veil she notices is seemingly charged from something about her. The landscape changes to a familiar desert landscape... The sun beating down on her.. The Dunes do remind her of that incident with Q... *

Q: You know Sam, I find it always curious how adaptable you humans are to changes. But then again this place should bring back memories. If it wasn't so... memetic to the lifeform's genetic memory. It is so good to see you again.

Sam: Is James here, Q?

Q: Now that is the interesting question... he is partly. Though control to where and when he goes is something of an open question. The lad is something of a...

*He rubs his chin...*

Oh dear I had the expression.... loose cannon. No... Oh who cares.

The pleasant thing for you is... The people that would quickly find him are should we say...

*he smirks maliciously...* Chasing their tails.
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: That bug is not the one to worry about. The one he is indebted to is going to be... Since I reneged on a deal I made him during the war. This it seems is the price of such a thing.

*At this point, Terry notices Mila's wearing a Republic Naval Forces uniform, not a Starfleet one.*

Where are the boys?

Terry: *his mouth forms a firm line... * Is Casval alright at least? Who the hell did it? *That line she never heard from him in that tone that amount of... menace... except from perhaps the Mirror him. Then she recalled what he told her, he feared becoming of him.*

*Down on Mila's wrist mounted tool, she notices a blinking notification... Either from Sala or Casval...*

It seems a certain sect in the Federation has been busy since I have been abducted. Dani, you might want to check out your newest additions see if any came in on transports. It seems they tried to assassinate me but changed their plans just to cripple the Enterprise. Since I was not there.

Mila you might want to check your messages, If I know your other brother... He might have found something similar to what I just explained.

*Terry stops for a moment, considering reading her mind to get it over with but chooses to do it the traditional way.*

Casval: We found a trail leading into the UNSC warzone following Federation based dissidents. They appear to be connected to another group that we can't seem to identify. We are holding position on the border forming a plan to resume our search as quickly as we can. Transport through the warzone is not easy.

Casval out.

*The message seemingly ends but with a read only message, James is not in a typical coma. He is still there. Sala sends her regards.*

Dani: You've been gone nearly a year. Malick seized control of the UNSC, the Breen and the Tzenethi and attacked the Federation. The war led to the UNSC's Milky Way colonies rebelling, and there's a war for independence going on. The Civil War in the Delta Quadrant is almost over too: the Vaadwaur tried to intervene, leading to the Dominion stepping in. The Alliance and Supremacy have lost almost all of their fleet, and the Vaadwaur surrendered. A lot has changed.

Terry: Here's to idiots leading them into delusions of grandeur and destruction...

*Mila quietly leaves to head to her quarters and call Casval. Terry can feel she's frustrated, angry, and emotionally exhausted all at the same time.*
    *Sam is receiving a message from the Federation Flagship... as well as data of the current situation. The messenger is going through the throng of people...*

*Sam answers.*

Wade: Its been a long time Sam... Apparently what is keeping James in his coma is something to do with his genetics... I assume you have seen the report. It seems we need someone with an idea of what is going on with him.

Sam: I don't know how my side's genetics would affect him, Wade. Is Fali there with you?

Falli: We have tried every course of action available to wake him. It seems as if he is here but also not present in his own body. His brain waves indicate that much.

*She closes the channel, locks the door to her office and ports herself to the Veil, searching for James.*

*The veil she notices is seemingly charged from something about her. The landscape changes to a familiar desert landscape... The sun beating down on her.. The Dunes do remind her of that incident with Q... *

Q: You know Sam, I find it always curious how adaptable you humans are to changes. But then again this place should bring back memories. If it wasn't so... memetic to the lifeform's genetic memory. It is so good to see you again.

Q: Now that is the interesting question... he is partly. Though control to where and when he goes is something of an open question. The lad is something of a...

*He rubs his chin...*

The pleasant thing for you is... The people that would quickly find him are should we say...

Sam: You're not being very helpful.
    *On the Enterprise by the UNSC border.*

Wade: *pacing around* Well at least she is looking...

Falli: It is curious that these recessive DNA traits would activate like this. Or much less have them at all.

*Casval enters the lab again.*

Wade: Did you tell your sister?

Casval: As far as I know she has either read it or something is up.

Who did this to him?

Where are the boys?

Casval out.

*Mila quietly leaves to head to her quarters and call Casval. Terry can feel she's frustrated, angry, and emotionally exhausted all at the same time.*

Terry: I am guessing I am going to hear that story too... *he is feeling tired..*

*Sam answers.*

*He rubs his chin...*

Q: Oh you wound me... You say that know my dear. But trust me you would not be able to handle, who I left capriciously chasing a blezoidian flea... Besides when did I ever make things easy for you Frauline?

*He looks at the desert... *

It is funny that you find yourself in this memory copy... Though I wonder from who does he get it from?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Visgrad fleetcomm

Sheridan: so as you all know the situation is tense. We have made an agreement with the unsc but we believe certain elements here aren’t going to abide by that decision.

Lenox: this is where things get complicated. We need to deal with them discreetly. Any type of open conflict could simply lead to them gaining support.

Sheridan: which is why I’ve asked for Hammond to join us now.

Hammond: thank you admiral. I know this situation may be difficult for some of you. I am not going to deny there still could be some bad blood. But unless we set that aside and work together we are going to have even bigger problems then each other to deal with.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    M Samana: Please you were hoping for some distraction so you wouldn't have to lose. *teasing smirk*

Tara: Oh yeah? When we're done with this, how about I finish kicking your ****?

M Samana: Hell yeah. I'm up for that.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

*Sam answers.*

*He rubs his chin...*

Q: Oh you wound me... You say that know my dear. But trust me you would not be able to handle, who I left capriciously chasing a blezoidian flea... Besides when did I ever make things easy for you Frauline?

It is funny that you find yourself in this memory copy... Though I wonder from who does he get it from?

Sam: Q, I just want to get my Grandson back to his family.

*R.S.S. Columbia. Mila reaches her quarters, takes off her jacket and tries to call Casval.*

Tara: You're that eager to get beat, huh? *Smiles as they come to a stop, looking at M Samana.*

Tara: You're that eager to get beat, huh? *Smiles as they come to a stop, looking at M Samana.*

M Samana: I'm eager for a fight but how about we focus on the man who has been missing for a year and why your sister was forcibly teleported to him

M Samana: I'm eager for a fight but how about we focus on the man who has been missing for a year and why your sister was forcibly teleported to him

Tara: I didn't mean now.

*They beam up to the Columbia and the Taras check on Terry. Emma chats to M Samana outside.*

Emma: So, how did you think it went?
    Osman is in her ready room as atlas appears

Atlas: ma’am you may want to see this.

Osman: hm so the unsc and ICA have come to an agreement. Inform all border patrols and sector commanders. Let them know and keep an eye on them.

Atlas: yes ma’am.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Sam answers.*

*He rubs his chin...*

*R.S.S. Columbia. Mila reaches her quarters, takes off her jacket and tries to call Casval.*

Q: Follow the breadcrumbs...

*He snaps his fingers and he is gone... But she does notice someone or something walking along, an older man walking the desert. His suit she can't tell under the tattered robes, at first she sees his eye patch and obvious artificial arm and smoking a cigar.. Watching the desert. She does not see his face until he moves his hood... A scarred face and a protruding piece of bulkhead looking like a horn above the eye patch.*

Older Man: Hello Sam... *he puffs a cigar and leans against a rock.*
    logang19 wrote: »
    Osman is in her ready room as atlas appears

Atlas: ma’am you may want to see this.

Osman: hm so the unsc and ICA have come to an agreement. Inform all border patrols and sector commanders. Let them know and keep an eye on them.

Atlas: yes ma’am.

Skull: *Is watching under cloak as the Think Tank members are on comm. *

The weapon has been delivered.. It seems the Colonel is very receptive to receiving help. As for the spies that saw me... They will be dealt with soon.

*Sam answers.*

*He rubs his chin...*

*He snaps his fingers and he is gone... But she does notice someone or something walking along, an older man walking the desert. His suit she can't tell under the tattered robes, at first she sees his eye patch and obvious artificial arm and smoking a cigar.. Watching the desert. She does not see his face until he moves his hood... A scarred face and a protruding piece of bulkhead looking like a horn above the eye patch.*

Sam: Hello.

*OOC: Nothing on Casval?*
    Carsick is aboard his ship looking over the items he has received.

Trooper: sir we have just received word that Sheridan has gathered a large amount of loyal officers and is meeting at Visgrad.

Carsick: interesting. Keep me posted and get the info to deploy our newest weapon.

He is holding the vial still looking it over.

*They beam up to the Columbia and the Taras check on Terry. Emma chats to M Samana outside.*

M Samana: My fight?

*Ruben is trying to contact Sam at the moment just feeling like chatting and unaware of her disappearance.*

*Ruben is trying to contact Sam at the moment just feeling like chatting and unaware of her disappearance.*

Emma: Yeah.

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Sam doesn't answer.*
    Sheridan: agreed.

Lenox: I’ve just lost contact with my agent shadowing Carsick.

Sheridan: alright people let’s get things ready. I have a feeling we may not have a lot of time. Admiral vivario have you been monitoring the situation?

Vivario: I have I’m monitoring his ship now.

M Samana: It was fun. I expected it to be easier though.

*Ruben tries calling her aide or anyone in the government who would know where she is. Although no longer her body guard he figures the aide will tell her if she is in a meeting*

*Sam answers.*

*He rubs his chin...*

*OOC: Gimmie a moment. *

Older Man: *Smirks as he puffs a cigar and blows the smoke out. * I am surprised you don't recognize me.. Nonetheless... What brings you here... of all places.
    *Casval answers his comm line*

Casval: Good of you to call, I am patching you through.

*He patches her through the comm line with everyone else. Present.*

Casval: Took your time with that. What happened?

Cassi: Dad's here.

*Sam answers.*

*He rubs his chin...*

*OOC: Gimmie a moment. *

Older Man: *Smirks as he puffs a cigar and blows the smoke out. * I am surprised you don't recognize me.. Nonetheless... What brings you here... of all places.

Sam; I'm looking for my grandson.

M Samana: It was fun. I expected it to be easier though.

*Ruben tries calling her aide or anyone in the government who would know where she is. Although no longer her body guard he figures the aide will tell her if she is in a meeting*

Aide: Sorry sir, but she's left instructions that she's going to be working heavily for a while and doesn't want to be disturbed.

*Columbia.*

Emma: Still think you can beat her?

Cassi: Dad's here.

*OOC: You do mean Mila right?*

Casval: *He pauses there for a moment, but does not say much of anything but a nod.*

Wade: How the hell did that happen?

Falli: In detail Mila...
    Ruben: What is she working on? *he rubs his temples* I'm Ruben remember? Father of her daughter? *Laura walks by in the background* I'm not some random guy asking for a policy change just her daughter and me like to keep up with her. If its top secret I can understand but if she's just busy with paperwork can you tell me?

M Samana: Yeah of course I can. But I've been getting a bad feeling lately.