test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Col.Carsick: get this gear loaded onto the pelican and let’s get back to base. The sooner we get away the better.

Trooper: yes sir
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    OOC: Would Colonel Carsick like some motion sickness pills? ;)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara B and Lilly and just about everyone looks surprised*

M Samana: Uh... where'd Tara go?

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden

OOC: Okay.

*Tara and M Samana stop while looking for Tara A.*

Tara B: I can't sense her anywhere on the ship or the planet. She's gone. Someone took her.

Lilly: But who?

M Samana: That wasn't a transporter that's for sure.

Tara: What about the Columbia?

*OOC: We may have someone joining us shortly.*

Tara B: I can't sense her there either but something is making my head hurt... God the pain is intense. *She holds her head as she groans her telepathy hurting her*

Tara: T, break off. Whatever it is, it's hurting you!

*She stops*

Tara B: Getting flashes of something... something bad another world people dying a monster absorbing people. Gah it hurts to think about.

Tara: Then don't.

*OOC: Just thinking, Tara A did tell Tara B about the Hunt when her memories resurfaced.*

OoC: But Tara B's memories didn't resurface. Being told something happened and experiencing something happened are different. Being told you watched someone die then actually watching them die basically. Her own memories are resurfacing*

Tara B: *panting* She's with Terry and Mila and Dani... I got that much before the pain came in.

*Johanna paces around her quarters looking very worried wondering what's happened but knowing she's trapped in here*

Tara: Terry?

Tara B: Yeah hard to think about it but I sensed the 3 of them
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden

Tara B: I can't sense her anywhere on the ship or the planet. She's gone. Someone took her.

Tara B: I can't sense her there either but something is making my head hurt... God the pain is intense. *She holds her head as she groans her telepathy hurting her*

*She stops*

Tara B: Getting flashes of something... something bad another world people dying a monster absorbing people. Gah it hurts to think about.

*OOC: Just thinking, Tara A did tell Tara B about the Hunt when her memories resurfaced.*

OoC: But Tara B's memories didn't resurface. Being told something happened and experiencing something happened are different. Being told you watched someone die then actually watching them die basically. Her own memories are resurfacing*

Tara B: *panting* She's with Terry and Mila and Dani... I got that much before the pain came in.

*Johanna paces around her quarters looking very worried wondering what's happened but knowing she's trapped in here*

Tara: He's Ben missing for nearly a year...

*She stops*

Tara B: Oh right... we should probably go see them then. Fine out what's happening.

Lilly: I think its safe to say the tournament may be cancelled.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Sam is receiving a message from the Federation Flagship... as well as data of the current situation. The messenger is going through the throng of people...*

*Sam answers.*

Sam: Captain?

Wade: Its been a long time Sam... Apparently what is keeping James in his coma is something to do with his genetics... I assume you have seen the report. It seems we need someone with an idea of what is going on with him.

Sam: I don't know how my side's genetics would affect him, Wade. Is Fali there with you?

Wade: He is and he is also confused by this...

Sam: What exactly is 'this'?

Falli: We have tried every course of action available to wake him. It seems as if he is here but also not present in his own body. His brain waves indicate that much.

Sam: You think his consciousness might be trapped in the Veil?

Falli: Perhaps... If that is what it is what is keeping him from waking.
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani *worried*: Oh, Ter'...

Doc: Whatever this silver parasite is, I've never seen anything like it...

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*She looks over at Tara A.*

And how did you get on board?

Tara A: It's...a long story. More like a nightmare...

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: Dani what am I doing on your ship?

Tara A: Cellos dumped you here.

*Mila hugs him carefully.*

Terry: That bug is not the one to worry about. The one he is indebted to is going to be... Since I reneged on a deal I made him during the war. This it seems is the price of such a thing.

*He pats her on the head...*

I regret being back in this look...

Dani: You look fine, Ter'... *She smiles.* I'm just glad you're okay.

*At this point, Terry notices Mila's wearing a Republic Naval Forces uniform, not a Starfleet one.*

Terry: It seems I have missed quite a bit...

*Mila looks at her uniform and smiles weakly.*

Terry: It is okay... Why would I have harsh words about it.

*He looks around and notices that his sons are not around...*

Where are the boys?

Dani: Terry... James is in a coma. There was a bombing.

*Mila walks off. Terry can feel the rage starting to boil inside her.*

Terry: *his mouth forms a firm line... * Is Casval alright at least? Who the hell did it? *That line she never heard from him in that tone that amount of... menace... except from perhaps the Mirror him. Then she recalled what he told her, he feared becoming of him.*

*Down on Mila's wrist mounted tool, she notices a blinking notification... Either from Sala or Casval...*

*She stops*

Terry: Yes...?

OOC: Just to address this, Tara is on the Ziyal. She was responding in surprise to Tara B, not addressing Terry.

*OOC: Got it.. Probably ignore the response to it. *
    OOC: Would Colonel Carsick like some motion sickness pills? ;)

*OOC: Or perhaps order an analgesic cream for Skull?*
    *Elsewhere on the Enterprise, Sala calibrates a rifle that has been malfunctioning. *

Sala: Blasted thing... *As it whirrs in her hands from the tinkering to open it revealing the core..*

*Casval enters the room he sits giving a sigh...*

Sala: How long has it been since you slept?

Casval: *rubbing his eyes.* At least 35 hours... and its not like I sleep well.

Sala: Do not be too hard up to chase after Cassi... She brought this on herself.

Casval: *His eyes narrow not betraying his thoughts at the current moment, making him hard to read. * Of course she did. She made the mistake of thinking you slept with him. You didn't of course.

Sala: How did you know.

Casval: *smirking * My brother is a dog but when it comes to women he greatly admires... My sister did not realize that bit.

Sala: Greatly admire huh? In that small of time?

Casval: He is sometimes, when thinking appropriately, a decent judge of character. I however, missed her connections to the dissidents and the vocal minority in Starfleet.

Sala: Your not all knowing, you grew up with her around.

Casval: I know, now it makes me wonder if I should reconsider being that trusting.
    *Sam is receiving a message from the Federation Flagship... as well as data of the current situation. The messenger is going through the throng of people...*

*Sam answers.*

Wade: Its been a long time Sam... Apparently what is keeping James in his coma is something to do with his genetics... I assume you have seen the report. It seems we need someone with an idea of what is going on with him.

Sam: I don't know how my side's genetics would affect him, Wade. Is Fali there with you?

Falli: We have tried every course of action available to wake him. It seems as if he is here but also not present in his own body. His brain waves indicate that much.

Sam: I don't know. I'm no expert on these things.

But, if he is in the Veil...I might be able to reach him.
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: That bug is not the one to worry about. The one he is indebted to is going to be... Since I reneged on a deal I made him during the war. This it seems is the price of such a thing.

*At this point, Terry notices Mila's wearing a Republic Naval Forces uniform, not a Starfleet one.*

Where are the boys?

Terry: *his mouth forms a firm line... * Is Casval alright at least? Who the hell did it? *That line she never heard from him in that tone that amount of... menace... except from perhaps the Mirror him. Then she recalled what he told her, he feared becoming of him.*

*Down on Mila's wrist mounted tool, she notices a blinking notification... Either from Sala or Casval...*

Mila *rage*: Cassi...

*Dani looks at both of them with concern.*

*She stops*

Tara B: Oh right... we should probably go see them then. Fine out what's happening.

Tara: Maybe...we'll see.

*She goes to get cleaned up and changed.*

*She stops*

*M samana gets cleaned up and changed to. HK has arrived*

HK: Master I have detected an absence of your sister and came as soon as I could.

Who did this to him?

Where are the boys?

Terry: Cassi did it?

*His face turned to a cool rage... as he pieces what happened.*

It seems a certain sect in the Federation has been busy since I have been abducted. Dani, you might want to check out your newest additions see if any came in on transports. It seems they tried to assassinate me but changed their plans just to cripple the Enterprise. Since I was not there.

*He gets up stiffly despite the Doctor trying to get him to lay back down. *

Mila you might want to check your messages, If I know your other brother... He might have found something similar to what I just explained.

*Sam answers.*

Wade: WIll you need transport here, or can you do it from where your at...?
    *In the Arcadian Empire, the Legions off at war are returning to their bases as the cease fire continues. The Curia is wondering what the Emperor is going to do with these troops and ships now that they have set new order in their new additions, client states, and now buffer zones. Appointments many Senators pick these moments to push for their own wealth and position. Within the Curia, the Senate argues as they begin to ratify these new treaties. *

*The Co-Emperor sits off to the right of Constantius III his father and Emperor...*

Emperor: Session will begin, with the vote of ratification of the Turranca sector as a new territory of the Empire. Along with a triumph for the Commanding Legate.

Who did this to him?

Where are the boys?

It seems a certain sect in the Federation has been busy since I have been abducted. Dani, you might want to check out your newest additions see if any came in on transports. It seems they tried to assassinate me but changed their plans just to cripple the Enterprise. Since I was not there.

Mila you might want to check your messages, If I know your other brother... He might have found something similar to what I just explained.

*Dani tries to ease him back down.*

Dani: Terry, wait. There's a lot that's happened while you were gone.

*Mila answers asval's message.*

*Sam answers.*

Sam: I should be okay from here.

*She closes the channel, locks the door to her office and ports herself to the Veil, searching for James.*

*She stops*

*M samana gets cleaned up and changed to. HK has arrived*

HK: Master I have detected an absence of your sister and came as soon as I could.

Tara: It's okay, HK. We know where she is.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: won’t be on much till later since I’m working.

Carsick is getting aboard his pelican as he turns to one of the Spartans.

Carsick: be sure to deal with our uninvited guest.

Spartan: aye sir.

Carsick: take us out of here.

The pilot nods as they take off.

Visgrad

Sheridan is getting ready to meet with a handful of officers they know to be trustworthy and loyal.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Who did this to him?

Where are the boys?

*Terry stops for a moment, considering reading her mind to get it over with but chooses to do it the traditional way.*

Terry: Fine... Explain Dani.

*The Prerecorded message from Casval plays to Mila*

Casval: We found a trail leading into the UNSC warzone following Federation based dissidents. They appear to be connected to another group that we can't seem to identify. We are holding position on the border forming a plan to resume our search as quickly as we can. Transport through the warzone is not easy.

Casval out.

*The message seemingly ends but with a read only message, James is not in a typical coma. He is still there. Sala sends her regards.*

*Sam answers.*

*She closes the channel, locks the door to her office and ports herself to the Veil, searching for James.*

*The veil she notices is seemingly charged from something about her. The landscape changes to a familiar desert landscape... The sun beating down on her.. The Dunes do remind her of that incident with Q... *

Q: You know Sam, I find it always curious how adaptable you humans are to changes. But then again this place should bring back memories. If it wasn't so... memetic to the lifeform's genetic memory. It is so good to see you again.

Who did this to him?

Where are the boys?

*Terry stops for a moment, considering reading her mind to get it over with but chooses to do it the traditional way.*

Terry: Fine... Explain Dani.

*The Prerecorded message from Casval plays to Mila*

Casval: We found a trail leading into the UNSC warzone following Federation based dissidents. They appear to be connected to another group that we can't seem to identify. We are holding position on the border forming a plan to resume our search as quickly as we can. Transport through the warzone is not easy.

Casval out.

*The message seemingly ends but with a read only message, James is not in a typical coma. He is still there. Sala sends her regards.*

Dani: You've been gone nearly a year. Malick seized control of the UNSC, the Breen and the Tzenethi and attacked the Federation. The war led to the UNSC's Milky Way colonies rebelling, and there's a war for independence going on. The Civil War in the Delta Quadrant is almost over too: the Vaadwaur tried to intervene, leading to the Dominion stepping in. The Alliance and Supremacy have lost almost all of their fleet, and the Vaadwaur surrendered. A lot has changed.

*Sam answers.*

*The veil she notices is seemingly charged from something about her. The landscape changes to a familiar desert landscape... The sun beating down on her.. The Dunes do remind her of that incident with Q... *

Q: You know Sam, I find it always curious how adaptable you humans are to changes. But then again this place should bring back memories. If it wasn't so... memetic to the lifeform's genetic memory. It is so good to see you again.

Sam: Is James here, Q?
    HK: Very well Master. I am understandably concerned after this ship and your family's history with being kidnapped.

Lilly: Should we go see them then?
    HK: Very well Master. I am understandably concerned after this ship and your family's history with being kidnapped.

Lilly: Should we go see them then?

Tara: Yeah.
    Lilly: um... then let's go?

*Tara B nods*
    Lilly: um... then let's go?

*Tara B nods*

*The group head for the transporter room, Tara smiling teasingly at M Samana.*

Tara: Had you on the ropes.
    M Samana: Please you were hoping for some distraction so you wouldn't have to lose. *teasing smirk*