Install Arc

Eaglemoss ships + vintage Playmates = WIN =D

trekfangrrrl#6910 trekfangrrrl Member Posts: 111 Arc User
Just sayin! =D

cv7m24S.jpg

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    That's beautiful.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Seems like it is missing something like the Borg invasion of DS9. Strangely enough, aside from TOS and TAS due to obvious reasons, DS9 is the only Star Trek series that doesn't feature the Borg. There is mention of the Borg due to Sisko's wife dying in the Battle of Wolf 359, but no actual Borg. Although Voyager certainly makes up for the lack of Borg in DS9. Discovery is not included since they might add the Borg in a future season.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Actually... it can be argued that DS9 DID feature the Borg, as part of the pilot takes place during Best of Both Worlds. The cube destroys the Saratoga, which was the ship Sisko was on.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Saratoga_(NCC-31911)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    They could have done a decent story I think if they had done a DS9 Borg episode. They could have done something like have a Cube show up and spend a long time scanning the wormhole. The Federation would be on high alert but not attack and would therfore not be seen as a threat, but a Dominion force would eventually come through the wormhole and confront the Cube, resulting in the destruction of every Dominion ship in the system before the Cube simply left. An episode like that could have really helped push the tensions between the Federation and Dominion if it occurred before the war (the Dominion would obviously blame the Federation), would have featured the Borg without nerfing their capabilities, and could have been used to develop the Prophets a bit (as the target of the Borg scans and the reason the Borg ultimately leave without attacking). Would have loved to see an episode like that.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png