test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Sam is receiving a message from the Federation Flagship... as well as data of the current situation. The messenger is going through the throng of people...*
    *OOC: Hey Logan dropped an old devious character on your doorstep. If you wanted to heat things up perhaps.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    > @chrisedallen89 said:
    > *OOC: Hey Logan dropped an old devious character on your doorstep. If you wanted to heat things up perhaps.*

Ooc: oh always since I got rid of my main one a little bit ago. Who was it though ? Must have missed that post.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani *worried*: Oh, Ter'...

Doc: Whatever this silver parasite is, I've never seen anything like it...

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*She looks over at Tara A.*

And how did you get on board?

Tara A: It's...a long story. More like a nightmare...

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: Dani what am I doing on your ship?

Tara A: Cellos dumped you here.

*Mila hugs him carefully.*
    *Sam is receiving a message from the Federation Flagship... as well as data of the current situation. The messenger is going through the throng of people...*

*Sam answers.*

Sam: Captain?
    Sheridan returns to the Concordia heading to the bridge once aboard.

Sheridan: tell me we have good news.

Lenox: not exactly. But I don’t want to say to much more till I hear from agents in the field.

Sheridan: alright set course for Visgrad. And engage.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    logang19 wrote: »
    > @chrisedallen89 said:
    > *OOC: Hey Logan dropped an old devious character on your doorstep. If you wanted to heat things up perhaps.*

Ooc: oh always since I got rid of my main one a little bit ago. Who was it though ? Must have missed that post.

*OOC: Skull back to giving out arms and ships...*
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: That bug is not the one to worry about. The one he is indebted to is going to be... Since I reneged on a deal I made him during the war. This it seems is the price of such a thing.

*He pats her on the head...*

I regret being back in this look...

*Sam answers.*

Wade: Its been a long time Sam... Apparently what is keeping James in his coma is something to do with his genetics... I assume you have seen the report. It seems we need someone with an idea of what is going on with him.
    *Skull is waiting with his armed retinue and cargo. Patiently... along with a special present for the ICA to try. *

*Sam answers.*

Wade: Its been a long time Sam... Apparently what is keeping James in his coma is something to do with his genetics... I assume you have seen the report. It seems we need someone with an idea of what is going on with him.

Sam: I don't know how my side's genetics would affect him, Wade. Is Fali there with you?

Who did this to him?

Terry: That bug is not the one to worry about. The one he is indebted to is going to be... Since I reneged on a deal I made him during the war. This it seems is the price of such a thing.

Dani: You look fine, Ter'... *She smiles.* I'm just glad you're okay.

*At this point, Terry notices Mila's wearing a Republic Naval Forces uniform, not a Starfleet one.*
    Col. Carsick arrives to meet him flanked by a pair of spartan IIs.

Col.Carsick: sorry about the delay. Not every one approves of the methods some of us are willing to go to.
    Research facility

Roland: sorry for the break sir I had to by pass their security net. I am ready once you are.

Don: that took a long time for an ai they must be pretty good. Ok I think we’ve seen enough here. Do you have a containment field ready for that artifact.

Roland: yes sir.

Don taps a button on his wrist as it activates his armor suit.

Don: knock knock boys and girls.

Security troops appear almost right away and begin opening fire as the shots just bounce off his suit.

Don: this is almost sad. Ok time to clear house. Roland knock them all out for me.

The station let’s out a knock out gas as don removes the artifact and leaves the station.
    Sheridan is in his ready room when Lenox walks in.

Sheridan: alright tell me what’s going.

Lenox: ONI has been watching certain officers for some time. People that we think could be working against creating peace with the UNSC and may very well also be a part of or supporting nightfall.

He slides a padd across his desk.

Lenox: I just received this image from one of my operatives.

It shows Col.Carsick with Skull.

Sheridan: why haven’t they been taken into custody?

Lenox: it’s not that simple. We don’t know how far they reach into the military and government.

Sheridan: well we will find out soon as we get back won’t we. Especially since we have an agreement with the unsc. I want all known loyal troops to be put on full alert but do it quietly.

Lenox: things are going to get heated fast. You know that.

Sheridan doesn’t say a work as he stands and looks out the viewport in his room.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara B and Lilly and just about everyone looks surprised*

M Samana: Uh... where'd Tara go?

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden

OOC: Okay.

*Tara and M Samana stop while looking for Tara A.*

Tara B: I can't sense her anywhere on the ship or the planet. She's gone. Someone took her.

Lilly: But who?

M Samana: That wasn't a transporter that's for sure.

Tara: What about the Columbia?

*OOC: We may have someone joining us shortly.*

Tara B: I can't sense her there either but something is making my head hurt... God the pain is intense. *She holds her head as she groans her telepathy hurting her*

Tara: T, break off. Whatever it is, it's hurting you!

*She stops*

Tara B: Getting flashes of something... something bad another world people dying a monster absorbing people. Gah it hurts to think about.

Tara: Then don't.

*OOC: Just thinking, Tara A did tell Tara B about the Hunt when her memories resurfaced.*

OoC: But Tara B's memories didn't resurface. Being told something happened and experiencing something happened are different. Being told you watched someone die then actually watching them die basically. Her own memories are resurfacing*

Tara B: *panting* She's with Terry and Mila and Dani... I got that much before the pain came in.

*Johanna paces around her quarters looking very worried wondering what's happened but knowing she's trapped in here*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden

Tara B: I can't sense her anywhere on the ship or the planet. She's gone. Someone took her.

Tara B: I can't sense her there either but something is making my head hurt... God the pain is intense. *She holds her head as she groans her telepathy hurting her*

*She stops*

Tara B: Getting flashes of something... something bad another world people dying a monster absorbing people. Gah it hurts to think about.

*OOC: Just thinking, Tara A did tell Tara B about the Hunt when her memories resurfaced.*

OoC: But Tara B's memories didn't resurface. Being told something happened and experiencing something happened are different. Being told you watched someone die then actually watching them die basically. Her own memories are resurfacing*

Tara B: *panting* She's with Terry and Mila and Dani... I got that much before the pain came in.

*Johanna paces around her quarters looking very worried wondering what's happened but knowing she's trapped in here*

Tara: Terry?

*Sam answers.*

Sam: I don't know how my side's genetics would affect him, Wade. Is Fali there with you?

Wade: He is and he is also confused by this...

Who did this to him?

*At this point, Terry notices Mila's wearing a Republic Naval Forces uniform, not a Starfleet one.*

Terry: It seems I have missed quite a bit...
    Col. Carsick arrives to meet him flanked by a pair of spartan IIs.

Col.Carsick: sorry about the delay. Not every one approves of the methods some of us are willing to go to.

Skull: But of course. We also have something that you also required.

*He snaps his fingers and the guard brings the vial of something to Carsick... *

The test we ran on it was a success and deem it ready to sell and use. Just be wary after deployment, and read the instructions and follow them to the letter.

*He knows they are being watched by many eyes. *

*She stops*

Terry: Yes...?
    Col.Carsick: I look forward to seeing the results of this item. I can already think of a few uses for the items already

*Sam answers.*

Sam: What exactly is 'this'?

Who did this to him?

*Mila looks at her uniform and smiles weakly.*

*Sam answers.*

Falli: We have tried every course of action available to wake him. It seems as if he is here but also not present in his own body. His brain waves indicate that much.

Who did this to him?

Terry: It is okay... Why would I have harsh words about it.

*He looks around and notices that his sons are not around...*

Where are the boys?
    Col.Carsick: I look forward to seeing the results of this item. I can already think of a few uses for the items already

Skull: Good, I bid you good day Colonel....

*He speaks oddly in the Innutankan language for beam up. His party soon departs the world leaving the Colonel with his new toys. The containers are open revealing new suits for the Spartans of a new super soldier breed. Weapons and explosives, along with new miniature obliteration bombs. *

*Sam answers.*

Falli: We have tried every course of action available to wake him. It seems as if he is here but also not present in his own body. His brain waves indicate that much.

Sam: You think his consciousness might be trapped in the Veil?

Who did this to him?

Terry: It is okay... Why would I have harsh words about it.

*He looks around and notices that his sons are not around...*

Where are the boys?

Dani: Terry... James is in a coma. There was a bombing.

*Mila walks off. Terry can feel the rage starting to boil inside her.*

*She stops*

Terry: Yes...?

OOC: Just to address this, Tara is on the Ziyal. She was responding in surprise to Tara B, not addressing Terry.