test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Back Again

jansan3981jansan3981 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hi all,

I came on board with the game back in the beginnng and bought an LTS during Beta testing. I played for a few months after release but not since. I did come back for a look after 2 years and then after 4 years, now after 6 or 7 years. My plan is to just start playing and relearning the game. There does seem to be a lot of content now and online reviews seem mostly positive.

Because of the LTS, I am sitting with 41,675 ZEN at this point. I have no clue if that monthly stipend is still being accumulated or ended at some point in the past.

Question. Are there some things that I should buy now that would improve my experience? My initial thought is to just sit on it and play the game and upgrade through regular game play. But I did want to check to see if there may be some ships, components, etc that I should aquire early on.

I have a character at lvl 17 and another at lvl 5.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    My advice would be to not buy anything other than maybe the Elite starter pack until you have gotten at least one character to level 50+. Even for an LTS, unless you have already purchased all that stuff, the extras you get with the Elite pack are well worth it.

Buying a ship prior to T6 is mostly a waste, although some of the lower tier ships do have useful consoles, someone else would have to chime in on which ones.

A disclaimer to what I just posted. With the amount of Zen you have available, one, or more, of the bundles with multi tier ships etc might be well worth it, again, someone who has has actually bought one or seriously studied them might have some good advice there.

A definite thing you'll want to do is get you a Gamma toon going before it is too late. (I think it is still going on)
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    jansan3981jansan3981 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thanks. I did pick up the Gamma toon.