test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reinstate the weekly reward box at the start of the new weekly reward.

I know it's technically still there but week two rewards are active for the Home FE but the weekly box isn't listed for me yet.

This new system of vague timer that starts around when you were able to do the FE the previous week is just plain irritating because the timer is set to seven days meaning that if you did the FE on a saturday on the first week you have to wait until the sunday for week 2, monday for 3 and tuesday for 4. Assuming it doesn't forget and simply not reward the box at all for that week.

The old system worked just fine and didn't need changing in any way. A new week started, new item came along as did the reward box. Simple effective and lacked stupid timegating.

Please just stop changing things that work and focus the efforts on fixing the systems that actually need them.

Comments

• casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    +1.
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    short version....agree with your post, but the problem this week is different that what you've written.

Problem is any toon that finished this *Home* in Week 1, can't complete it in Week 2 to earn the weekly account reward, based on my experience.

My "DID NOT DO *Home* in Week 1" toons have the weekly account reward listed as a prize for Week 2.
    Those that "DID *Home* in Week 1" don't have the weekly account reward listed as a prize for Week 2

Hopefully this gets fixed before weeks 3 and 4.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Until they reinstate it the only option is to skip week 2 with the ones that did it week 1 and go back to them for week 3.

So for both my f2p and LTS accounts I took a pair of lowbie romulans through it and lazily cloaked up for the timed space combat sections as they end with having to clear stuff and xp gains are minimal.

The new system is just plain bad, made worse by the lack of an ingame cooldown timer. Although both accounts were well over a 7 day period since they ran the mission last week.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    nccmark wrote: »
    short version....agree with your post, but the problem this week is different that what you've written.

Problem is any toon that finished this *Home* in Week 1, can't complete it in Week 2 to earn the weekly account reward, based on my experience.

My "DID NOT DO *Home* in Week 1" toons have the weekly account reward listed as a prize for Week 2.
    Those that "DID *Home* in Week 1" don't have the weekly account reward listed as a prize for Week 2

Hopefully this gets fixed before weeks 3 and 4.
    Same problem for me any toon that did the mission last week cannot get the weekly account reward. Even if they didn't get the weekly account reward last week but ran the mission they cannot get it this week just because they ran the mission.
  • doggie007doggie007 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have the same issues. Any toons that ran the mission in Week 1, regardless of receiving the weekly reward box are not getting the reward for week 2. My toons that have not run the episode at all are offered the week 1 and 2 rewards, as well as the weekly reward box. So, I can run the mission on my Klingon (before the rest of the expansion story, which I didn't want), but if this issue persists, I doubt I have a workaround for week 3 as all my toons will have played the mission. Hope it gets fixed ASAP!