test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Fleet

tasgaltasgal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Older gamer here, looking to join a fleet willing to bring on a new player. I am in the US, EST. Play mostly in the evenings. VOIP is great.
Hopelessly Lost

Comments

• Options
    midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Older gamer here, and looking for new players. We have an international fleet, with at least a player on at all times, and often a lot more. We don't use VOIP, but if you're interested in joining a quiet (but productive) fleet, you can always message me ingame @malazancommander
  • Options
    willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    If you haven't found a fleet yet check out Liberty Task force. We are always willing to take on players of any experience level or style. We have team speak for voice chat as well as our cross faction fleet and armada chat channels. We also have players from many different time zones. Our leadership also covers a variety of time zones so we are available to all our members. Even if we aren't in game at a particular time we can still be reached outside of the game via our website.

If you would like to learn more about our fleets, visit www.libertytaskforce.com. If you like what you see, click the recruitment tab on the front page and pick your fleet and we'll send out an invite. You can also pm me @willides if you have any questions as well.
  • Options
    bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Im in the east coast and I to am an older gamer 40's group. The fleet I'm with are also some 40s and 30s group. feel free to hit me up later this evening. Bishop#7533