test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please promote our Caitain Ensign to Lt J.G. please...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
I'm sad our lovely Ensign still hasn't been promoted. At the very least I'd love to see a NPC whom is a Caitian and at least a Command Officer (Commander) or even more Senior like an Admiral.

I think that would be interesting...
0zxlclk.png

Comments

• captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Well there's LtCmdr Kyona on the Enterprise. There's also that new chunky Caitian admiral who shows up on DS9 in Quark's Lucky 7 cutscenes.
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    There's the captain of the ship in beyond the Nexus. She has a voice and everything!

Of course, we don't actually find out if she ends up okay afterwards. After her initial hail, she kinda vanishes.
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Choked on a hairball. Very tragic.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    There's the captain of the ship in beyond the Nexus. She has a voice and everything!

Of course, we don't actually find out if she ends up okay afterwards. After her initial hail, she kinda vanishes.

Kyona has a voice, both in the old First Contact Day mission and in Facility 4028. Rraak has a voice in the tutorial and in Surface Tension. There's at least one other with a voice, but I forget where I saw/heard it. They're pretty well-represented for voice work at this point for a species that has never been the main focus of anything. Only one had a name and lines in any Prime timeline series, after all. More than say the Pakleds, sure, but less than pretty much any other playable Starfleet species.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    I talked to admin. It turns out ENS Catian has very very poor FITREPS and doesn't meet the requirements for advancement to LTJG at this time. She hasn't deployed or even qualified as helmsman. Until she addresses these deficiencies she's going to be a boot-Ensign.

Please note that this is satire and a joke.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    which ensign? the one pussyfooting around while the iconians were destroying ESD? nope. that one will be an ens forever, or until it grows a spine
    Spock.jpg