test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Look guys, I've been "Out of Action", for a VERY Loonng time!

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
edited August 2018 in The Academy
I need to ask a few things.

Even though I still have a account, can I create a new character, and build 'em up in this "Victory Is Life" timeline?
Post edited by wdwormack214 on

Comments

• kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    I need to ask a few things.

Even though I still have a account, can I create a new character, and build 'em up in this "Victory Is Life" timeline?

Kinda depends on how many characters you have already created when you were actively playing. I think the limit is like 50 maybe 60 or something. Anyway, with this new expansion and gamma recruitment event they did give us an additional character slot (all accounts are getting one extra free character slot), so you are probably good to go. Be easy to check, just log in, and at the top left of the character selection screen you will see a button or link saying 'New Character'. If you don't see that then I think it will say something like 'Buy More Character Slots', if you don't see that then you may be out of available slots. At least I think that is how it works...mine says 'New Character' and when I mouse over it it says I have "one (1) unrestricted slot remaining"
  • wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Thank you! For the 'heads-up'. I'm going to give that a try.