test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forced Labor secret (?) change or bug

If you have a KDF toon you might have been running the Forced Labor DOFF missions to generate some dilithium.
Since the last patch those missions remove your better than common (white) quality prisoners.
This was not mentioned in the patch notes and might be a bug. Surely they would have informed us of this change
otherwise.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    You mean the Dominion Fugitives? Yeah, they always took those, if you don't have enough white ones. Scroll down. Always scroll down.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    quantum42#9720 quantum42 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    You mean the Dominion Fugitives? Yeah, they always took those, if you don't have enough white ones. Scroll down. Always scroll down.

No, the Forced Labor sector space doff missions. Used to be able to slot blue and purple prisoners and not loose them.
    Now you do loose them, which would have been fine if they said something in the patch notes, and you gotta
    manually slot them (no more autofill). I just hate silent changes.

• Options
    I always lost any prisoners in those missions. You must be thinking of some other ones.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    They did change it as far as i can tell its no more autofill.
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • Options
    They did change it as far as i can tell its no more autofill.

I do notice the no Auto Fill.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I took some screen shots this morning....notice the RED TEXT WARNINGS on those Forced Labor assignments.....

9ntA1cE.jpg
    SK9Pmtd.jpg

It has to be a different DOFF assignment you are thinking of, quantum.

• Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Forced Labor Always removed the prisoners, I have counted on that for years. If your prisoners were not removed THAT was the bug.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck