test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Jem'Hadar toons) Subcommander Kael alerting me.

morden613morden613 Member Posts: 365 Arc User
edited June 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On my Fed Jem'Hadar toon:

Now after the patch, every time I log in, Subcommander Kail (the Romulan temporal officer) alerts me that all is well with the timeline.

I'm not even Romulan. Why is he talking to me at all? (And every time I log into that toon?)​​
Post edited by morden613 on

Comments

• atroxvincentiusatroxvincentius Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Same here, and now my orbital devastation beam and orbital strike are both plasma beams.
  • atroxvincentiusatroxvincentius Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Your Orbital Strike I gives 3 (5) to Elachi Scanner's Shields.
    Your Orbital Strike I deals 5 (11) Plasma Damage to Elachi Scanner.
    Your Orbital Chasing Beam III gives 27 (60) to Elachi Scanner's Shields.
    Your Orbital Chasing Beam III gives 0 (45) Plasma Damage to Elachi Scanner.
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    happens to kdf aligned toons as well
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Same here, and now my orbital devastation beam and orbital strike are both plasma beams.

not just that but some of the support drones or seeker drones (with the Doff multi-spawn slotted) fire disruptor beams instead of Polaron too...
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Funnily enough this was briefly fixed for me by the patch BEFORE mission Home was released. Along with the mission Terminal Expanse not showing up in the mission journal.
    When they released Home, they unfixed all that and my Fed-aligned vanguard Jem'Hadar gets those Kail hails and can't replay Terminal Expanse.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!