test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accolade: Quark's Lucky Seven: Rule of Acquisition Number 48

borgslayer79borgslayer79 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I am having a very difficult time trying to get this last accolade. I can one shot the defiler, but the harbringer is almost impossible. I can snipe his shields down to zero. Then I try to hit and run, but his health regenerates after I come back. I can't find a way to "assassinate" = one shot the harbringer.

Has anyone been able to finish this? Can you give any advice on how to?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• charon83charon83 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    If that's the part with leck, you have to get behind him and use the throwing knife. (it deals more damage from behind) unless it's a different enemy than i remember, i'm pretty sure you just have to wait for him a bit to move around.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    didn't get the accolade but I have to re run it i want to capture the end when he puts on the shades.. that is frigging Epic
    Spock.jpg

• borgslayer79borgslayer79 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I give up. I have tried over 20 times to have leck take no damage. The harbringer is impossible to one shot or "assassinate". That is the only enemy I take damage from also. If there is a way, please help
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Knife nerf....that explains it. The last time I ran it, I made sure and hit every enemy from behind, and none of them took over 50% damage. I though I just had a major bad run or something.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I got it after the knife nerf. It took a few tries and some luck, but it eventually worked just unloading everything on him. I got pretty good at trinary conversions in the process.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • borgslayer79borgslayer79 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well after the 50th time. I will chalk it up that I will never get this accolade and the Grand Acquisitor Accolade. I can deplete the harbringer's shields with the secondary weapon, but after that it is impossible. I try to hit and run, but when I get back and stealthed his hitpoints have regenerated to full. The knife does little dmg, the mirco torp does little dmg. Even firing the secondary weapon, then the torp, then the knife, he still has half his health. Besides that, he summons the solar gateway and the other gateway to bring constructs in. Complete BS.
  • archangulusarchangulus Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I noticed this thread. Since then has anyone completed this accolade? Has anyone captured it on video for us all to learn from as it's driving me insane.
  • xceptionalzeroxceptionalzero Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Nope I dont think so, still having trouble with this one. Whats the magic method for killing the harbringer?
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    I don't personally care about accolades, but it would seem like the easiest way to get it if you can run it in a team, would be to take someone low level and level match them so the enemies are at a way lower level.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Necro @darkbladejk
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    away with ye foul zombieness /necro
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.