test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need assistance with a contact/dialogue

Recently returned to the game after a several month absence, now my personal life has settled down a bit again. Decided to work on the second part of my Foundry series, and found I could not use a console/computer costume for dialogues like I think I used to be able to. Am I just suffering a case of selective memory here, or has something legitimately changed? I ask because I want to have the PC access a database at one point, and it would be a bit odd to have to throw up an NPC's face in there.

I mean, luckily enough in the context I've setup it'd be possible and make reasonable sense to have the PC contact their ship instead, but just wanting to know if I have any other options here.

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    For in mission dialogue it should be be there (just reach for "prop" in the dialogue) as for the starting contact that I dunno.
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    There should be prop consoles available for dialogue costumes. Although they tend to be glitched graphic-wise when displayed in the dialogue window.
  • meraxameraxa Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    For in mission dialogue it should be be there (just reach for "prop" in the dialogue) as for the starting contact that I dunno.
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    There should be prop consoles available for dialogue costumes. Although they tend to be glitched graphic-wise when displayed in the dialogue window.

Thanks in both instances. Guess I just forgot the right word to search for