test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO user interface SUCKS!

cyther77cyther77 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
Very annoying just to take my sale down, just so I can change it. I guess Cryptic must not care. There are other things I don't like about the UI either, especially the exchange. Looks at Everquest 2's UI for the broker (same thing as the exchange really) I can save searches for the same thing I can compare my item to other items of the same type to see what other people are selling it for simply my right clicking and using the option.

Another thing is the exchange doesn't charge take a percentage of the sale, I assume this is to stop inflation, or at least try to stem the tide of it, not sure if it has any impact at all, but STO is the only MMO I've seen that doesn't.
Post edited by cyther77 on

Comments

• cyther77cyther77 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    So, Yo! Cryptic, your User Interface SUCKS! Do something about it. How about a button saying "Delete all successful exchange sales messages"
  • cyther77cyther77 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    post deleted
  • stondassassin#1577 stondassassin Member Posts: 3 New User
    My issue is that I can't seem to find a way to see my active abilities on Xbox one. Been a guessing game as to what's active between myself and buffs, and what's debilitating us...if anyone has any insight as to what's going on id love the help.