test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit 100 STF Reward Bug

Now as I said in the release notes, I would check this post my proof once the server was back up. As I cannot claim said reward, even though I know I've done 100+ queues. Here is the proof.

First off as you can see, A) I don't have the reward. B) I do have the marks to prove I've done said queues. Minus some Dyson marks for the ground BZ. Just enough to get 15 voth cybernetic implants.

2c880h.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Here are all my reputations currently, as I've only been running the 20 hour projects on them. Currently working on T3 for them.

2c888e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Now I know what you're thinking, all those marks came from the DR/AoY/GR rewards. However... nope. Here are all those rewards in my bank. Minus the Delta Recruit rewards for Romulan, as I have yet to do those.

2c88hk.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
Mm5NeXy.gif

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I don't know what's worse, bugged content or doing over 100 Queues in 10 days. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    I don't know what's worse, bugged content or doing over 100 Queues in 10 days. :)

Yeah I was trying to get it done, so I could just park it somewhere and move on with my main. Not that I'll complain though, The more marks now, the less I have to worry about later.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    i read in support that its 100 mission after the 25 not 75. SO you need 125 for it. I think its a bug.
  • darkdamnaithdarkdamnaith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I have done 100 queues. I have 100 queue boxes in my inventory as proof. The 100 queue reward is still greyed out.
    152905364644184400_resized.jpg
    Edit: ticket ID is #4.710.588
    I started saving after the 25, expecting to need 75 boxes. But I'll continu on and see when it registers.
    On a side note, I've been hearing that some of the queues don't actually count towards this requirement, is this true? Some are saying the red alerts don't count. And neither to The Swarm or the Romulan Minefield since they have no cooldown.

If this IS true, then they need to document this because if I join a queue from the queue UI it should count, period. If they want to change things, at least on face value, fine, just tell us what doesn't count and I'll adjust accordingly.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • darkdamnaithdarkdamnaith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I've been running 4 queues:
    - Red Alert: Borg
    - Red Alert: Tholian
    - Crystalline Catastrophe Advanced
    - Infected: Conduit Advanced

After collecting the 25 queue reward I opened all the queue boxes and started saving up. I expected to be done at 75 boxes. Didn't happen. At 100 boxes I posted the first screenshot. Now after 13 more, for a total of 113 boxes in my inventory and at least 138 queues done it finally popped:
    152907034711665600_resized.jpg?width=1920&height=1077
    On a side note, I've been hearing that some of the queues don't actually count towards this requirement, is this true? Some are saying the red alerts don't count. And neither to The Swarm or the Romulan Minefield since they have no cooldown.

If this IS true, then they need to document this because if I join a queue from the queue UI it should count, period. If they want to change things, at least on face value, fine, just tell us what doesn't count and I'll adjust accordingly.

This is true. I've heard reports from the Red Alert front that only the Borg Red Alert Counts for this. As far as I can tell, The other two Red Alerts, including Rom Minefield and The Swarm do not count. I'm well over 100 queues in, and haven't been running The Red Alerts. I do run the occasional CCA. Butfor the most part I focus on the lest popular queues that are popping more often now. Still, nothing on the 100 reward.

I'm beginning to think this reward bugs, aren't bugs. But intentional settings to make one run more, thus padding Cryptics numbers more. So that one has to spend more time on their Gamma Recruit, thus padding their numbers to look good for CBS and PWE.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    iamynaught wrote: »

This is true. I've heard reports from the Red Alert front that only the Borg Red Alert Counts for this. As far as I can tell, The other two Red Alerts, including Rom Minefield and The Swarm do not count. I'm well over 100 queues in, and haven't been running The Red Alerts. I do run the occasional CCA. Butfor the most part I focus on the lest popular queues that are popping more often now. Still, nothing on the 100 reward.

I'm beginning to think this reward bugs, aren't bugs. But intentional settings to make one run more, thus padding Cryptics numbers more. So that one has to spend more time on their Gamma Recruit, thus padding their numbers to look good for CBS and PWE.

That's just stupid. A queue is a queue.

I guess I can see The Swarm and Rom Minefield not counting due to no cooldown, I can live with that. But anything else players queue for using the queue UI should count. Oh well, I guess if it's working as intended, it'll just take me longer to get the reward, if I ever do.

I was really hyped after the initial announcement for the expansion and as more and more details came out, my enthusiasm slowly died off. Now that it's here, I don't even play my Jem anymore after getting thru the tutorial. I run DOff, Admiralty and R&D assignments, but everything else is just too buggy. And I'm still waiting on the free respec Jems are supposed to get so I can change out of the horrid pre-made build they get stuck with. Some may like it but I don't.

With all the bugs in this expansion, it makes me wonder if they are just put on too tight a production schedule or if they just don't have enough people testing to find bugs. I'd hate to think "they don't care". I see the joke every once in a while when things go wrong, but it's making me wonder.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
    trennan wrote: »

That's just stupid. A queue is a queue.

I guess I can see The Swarm and Rom Minefield not counting due to no cooldown, I can live with that. But anything else players queue for using the queue UI should count. Oh well, I guess if it's working as intended, it'll just take me longer to get the reward, if I ever do.

I was really hyped after the initial announcement for the expansion and as more and more details came out, my enthusiasm slowly died off. Now that it's here, I don't even play my Jem anymore after getting thru the tutorial. I run DOff, Admiralty and R&D assignments, but everything else is just too buggy. And I'm still waiting on the free respec Jems are supposed to get so I can change out of the horrid pre-made build they get stuck with. Some may like it but I don't.

With all the bugs in this expansion, it makes me wonder if they are just put on too tight a production schedule or if they just don't have enough people testing to find bugs. I'd hate to think "they don't care". I see the joke every once in a while when things go wrong, but it's making me wonder.

Yeah, it's annoying have this done and not be able to collect the rewards. Because not all of them counted for it. Though not impossible to get. I for one, am not going to run, "these few select queues" to get it. I don't mind running queues. But, I simply refuse to pad Cryptics numbers here because of this.

And since it hasn't made it into known issues. This makes me suspect it might be a factory setting more than a bug. You know, an intentional one to get those numbers up and make them, and the expansion look good.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Do Gamma Quad Battlezone Ques count?

What about Red Alert Tholians?
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Do Gamma Quad Battlezone Ques count?

What about Red Alert Tholians?

I've heard some say they got it from Borg RA, or Tholian RA's. As far as i can see though. Right now, some are working, some aren't. I can't even tell how many I've don that have counted. My reward doesn't have a counter, just an "Incomplete."

But, it's safe to assume, for now, if a queue doesn't have a Cooldown, i.e. Swarm and Romulan Minefield, it doesn't count.

Right now, my Jem is in parked land. As all l I need is the 100 queues to finish that up. The rest is just the over time things. So, like R&D, Admiralty, and Commendations. I'll get this, when I get this. I'm not actively trying to complete it any more.
    Mm5NeXy.gif