test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a fleet to join on the pc

arthas#0698 arthas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have played sto on the ps4 but I have moved on to the pc version of the game . So im sorta newish but learning and toon lvl wise I have a jem'hadar at 65 and the rest is at different lvl ranges .

Comments

• willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    Check out Liberty Task force. We are a friendly, helpful fleet with a lot of great fleet mates. We are made up of 3 FED fleets and 2 KDF fleets and are in a large active armada. You can check out www.libertytaskforce.com if you want to learn more about our fleets. If you like what you see sign up on tbe site and pick which of our fleets you want to join. Message me @willides if you have any questions or email info@libertytaskforce.com.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    If you want to join a fleet, why not join the Federation Science Directorate? Veterans and newer players alike (even Redshirts!) are more than welcome aboard our fairly big fleet. And if ever you have a KDF character, you'd be more than welcomed to help that one grow.

If ever you have any questions, or believe you would enjoy it, let me know. If you want to contact me ingame, you can do so at @malazancommander